Foxscar

Owner @Starlingshade

"Stop only thinking about yourself, idiot!"
~ Foxscar to Molefeather in Foxscar's Choice [Unpublished]

Affiliations
Current: Dark Forest
Past: SorrelClan

Past Names
Kit: Foxkit
Apprentice: Foxpaw
Warrior: Foxscar

Age at Death
59 moons

Cause of Death
Killed by Thornstorm

Residence of Death
Dark Forest

Family
Mother: Redbriar
Father: Stormstripe
Brothers: Flickerkit, Redkit
Sisters: Crimsonkit
Mate: Pineclaw
Sons: Thornkit, Mintkit
Daughters: Gingerkit, Applekit

Education
Mentor: Poppydusk
Apprentices: Maplestorm, Longclaw

Deputy Position
Preceded by: Bearstar
Succeeded by: Thornstorm

Book Appearances
Living: Foxscar's Choice
Dead: Thornstar's Rule

Physical Appearance
Foxscar is a large, dark crimson ginger tom with long-limbed legs and a thick furred tail. He has black legs, ears, and muzzle tinted with silver. He also has a black nose and a white tail-tip, speckled with black dots and icy blue eyes.

History
Foxscar was born to Redbriar, a popular she-warrior among she-cats. His father, Stormstripe, had died before he was born, and knowing he would never see his father, he grew dark and cold. Though his brothers and sisters were joyful and cheery like normal kits, he often bullied other kits and apprentices, and sometimes new warriors. When he was appointed Poppydusk as his mentor, he was outraged. She was a soft-hearted she-cat with no power but mercy. He never listened to her, and when he did, he ended up getting a scar from a fox. Getting his warrior name as Foxscar, he felt humiliated. Named after a fox giving him a scar was irritating to him, and he hated it. Though his apprenticehood was easy, being a warrior was not. Redfang and Flickerstorm, his brothers, had both been killed off due to redcough, and Crimsonpelt, Crimsonkit, went mad, knowing only he and Redbriar were her only family. She eventually committed suicide and Redbriar soon died due to a wound infection. Torn apart by grief and mentoring Maplepaw, he worked hard on her, and when he became a warrior, he mentored another apprentice, Longclaw. When the deputy, Lemurflight, died, he was appointed deputy, and fell in love with Pineclaw. They became mates and had four kits together that quickly became warriors. When they were warriors, Pineclaw was in trouble, and Foxscar was with his only friends, Molefeather. Molefeather decided to leave his sister, Pineclaw, to fall from the cliff and die, but Foxscar wasn't willing. He pounced and killed Molefeather, thus leaving little time to save Pineclaw. She fell to her death and Foxscar became even more dark. Foxscar one day cornered Bearstar and began to attack him, but his kit, Thornkit, now Thornstorm, attacked his own father and killed him, leaving Foxscar to watch Thornstorm become deputy, and leader. All he ever wanted to forgiveness and happiness, but his life didn't give him that.