Cougar

Owner @Hawk_and_Adderpaw

"You again! I thought I already got ride of you. Why won't you die already!"
~ Cougar to Adderscar in Cougar's Revenge [Unpublished]

Affiliations
Current: Dark Forest
Past: Cougar's Group, Barn Cat, Kittypet

Past Names
Kittypet: Turbo
Rogue: Cougar

Age at Death
33 moons

Cause of Death
Impaled on a stick

Residence of Death
Dark Forest

Family
Mother: Snowflake
Father: Smokey
Brothers: Adderscar, Puma, Tiger
Sisters: Peep, Kora
Mate: Wolf
Adopted son: Minx

Education
Apprentice: Josh

Deputy Position
Succeeded by: Splash

Leader Position
Succeeded by: Splash

Book Appearances
Living: Cougar's Revenge, Sam's Victory, Minx's Secrets
Dead: Wolf's Pain, Minx's Secrets, Emberpaw's Hate

Physical Appearance
Cougar is an orange tabby tom with amber eyes and a white underbelly.

History
As a kit, Turbo lived a happy life. He was sold to a nice family with his brother Tiger. One day, however, Turbo ran away, leaving his brother behind. He ended up convincing his brother Puma to come along with him. They eventually find a farm and end up staying there. When they are at the farm they meet Wolf, a gray tom, who Cougar has a crush on. Moons later Cougar and Puma are hunting when they run into some Clan cats. There is a fight and at the end Puma was killed. Cougar got angry and ran back to the barn. There he began to make his own group, full of any cat that would join. When he was recruiting cats Wolf and him, who have become mates, found a small kit they named him Minx and adopted him. Cougar then ended up fighting the Clans. At the end tons of lives where lost. Instead of giving up Cougar tries to take the life of his brother, Adderscar. Adderscar is forced to kill his brother. Cougar now lives in the Dark Forest, his vengeance not over yet.