Sandstone

Owner @Leafpool_Destiny

"You betrayed me and your Clan, Limestone! I wish you were never my sister. And don't think of coming back. I never want to see you again!"
~ Sandstone to Limestone in Rising Waters [Unpublished]

Affiliations
Current: StarClan
Past: ShadowClan

Past Names
Kit: Sandkit
Apprentice: Sandpaw
Warrior: Sandstone

Age at Death
52 moons

Cause of Death
Killed by Limestone

Residence of Death
StarClan

Family
Mother: Rosepetal
Father: Cedarfang
Sisters: Limestone, Feralstream, Rivergleam
Mate: Fireblaze
Kits: Heatherstar, Glarepaw, Lunarwish, Mintleaf

Education
Mentor: Cedarlight
Apprentice: Brackenstripe

Book Appearances
Living: Wave Of Battle
Dead: A Treacherous Path

Physical Appearance
Sandstone is a pale ginger she-cat with darker ginger chest and paws, dark green eyes, ginger paw tips.

History
Sandstone was a loyal Clanborn kit, though her and her siblings were separated at birth. In Sandstone's apprentice days, she was reunited with her rouge sister named Limekit. Sandpaw watched as Limekit grew to be an apprentice in ShadowClan. She was named Limepaw and trained with Sandpaw. But all changed when Limepaw didn't like the life of a ShadowClan cat. Having been told this, Sandpaw was furious. Right after she had found her sister, she was going to leave her again? This was unbelievable in Sandpaw's mind. That night, Limepaw left to WindClan. Sandpaw's happy and fun personality faded, and she became rude and dishonest. Still loyal to her Clan, she didn't go after the sister she loved so much. A few moons later, she was made a warrior named Sandstone. Sandstone was the most fierce cat ShadowClan had ever seen, but she had a temper. All she couldn't to do was fight. Sandstone, being ignorant, started a battle between ShadowClan and WindClan. Slain by her own sister, she died.