Leafsky

Owner @acetheoneandonly

"I-I love you, Embermask..."
~ Leafsky to Embermask in Painted Leaves [Unpublished]

Affiliations
Current: Loner
Past: ChasmalClan, CimmerianClan

Past Names
Kit: Leafkit
Apprentice: Leafpaw
Warrior: Leafsky
Loner: Leafsky

Family
Mother: Hollydapple
Father: Redstar
Brothers: Morningfire, Patchcloud
Sisters: Jinx, Clawpaw
Mate: Embermask
Daughters: Sorrelkit, Petalkit, Willowkit
Sons: Oakkit, Whitekit, Pebblekit

Education
Mentors: Lakewish, Quickfoot

Book Appearances
Living: Painted Leaves

Physical Appearance
Leafsky is a beautiful, dark tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with soft fur and very dark amber eyes.

History
Hollydapple and Redwhistle have given birth to there first litter of three - Clawkit, Patchkit, and Wrenkit. At 3 moons, Redwhistle became Redstar. For some odd reason, Redstar only received 3 lives. StarClan doesn't even know why. Later on, after Clawpaw died from vicous battle, Patchpaw and Wrenpaw became Patchcloud and Wrentail. Later on Wrentail ran away because of her grief for Clawpaw. She became Jinx.

Morningkit and Leafkit were born as a second litter to Hollydapple and Redstar. They were always happy as kits, but there mother always told them that Jinx died from battle and had not run away.

Leafpaw had been apprentices to a young, bouncy she-cat named Lakewish. Soon after, Morningpaw and Leafpaw learned that Jinx had actually ran away. Morningpaw was determined to find her, so he first went to ChasmalClan. She wasn't there, but he stayed due to falling in love with a she-cat named Tawnypaw. Soon after her mentor died in a battle with ChasmalClan over Morningpaw, and she was given a very serious mentor named Quickfoot. She shaped into a snotty cat. At 10 Moons she met Embermask, a Medicine Cat of ChasmalClan, who she quickly fell in love with. They met every night in secret.

Now Leafsky, she has become mates with Embermask. The two were happy together. Her father died suddenly, making Weaselbite now Weaselstar. He was an arrogant leader. At 14 Moons she was pregnant with Embermask's kits. When given birth to 6 healthy kits, the cats immediately recognized Embermask's colorings and was exiled for breaking the code. She was found on ChasmalClan territory, who found out they were Embermask's kits and the two left Clan territory.