Silvercloud

Owner @DreamNotePrincess

"I may not be part of a prophecy or anything, but this forest is my home!"
~ Silvercloud to Raggeddrop in New Moon [Unpublished]

Affiliations
Current: LightClan

Past Names
Kit: Silverkit
Apprentice: Silverpaw
Warrior: Silvercloud
Queen: Silvercloud

Family
Father: Suncloud
Mother: Petalclaw
Sister: Snowbelly
Mate: Birdflight (formerly), Mousestorm
Son: Ravenfall
Daughters: Mapleshine Cloudwing, Stormfeather

Education
Mentor: Pineleaf
Apprentice: Sappaw

Book Appearances
Living: A New Light, Dark Shadows, The Wind Rises, Frozen Path, Beautiful Stars, New Moon, Silvercloud's Choice

Physical Appearance
Silvercloud is a white she-cat with silver patches the shape of clouds and amber eyes.

History
Silverkit along with her sister was born to her mother Petalclaw. Her father, which was kept secret till Beautiful Stars was Freezeclan Warrior Suncloud. When she became an apprentice, Silverpaw wasn't that good of a hunter, and was good at battling, but not as good as her sister Snowpaw. As her time as an apprentice she finds a beautiful lake where she meets Birdflight, a DuskClan warrior. The two have a wonderful friendship, and then a realtionship when she earned her Warrior name Silvercloud. In the last book of the series A New Forest, New Moon. Silvercloud finds out she wasn't part of the prophecy to save the clans from Raggeddrop's Rebellion, but was able to get all four clans to work together and stop him together. In the battle her love Birdflight dies.

Her missing love of Birdflight continues in Silvercloud's choice, where she starts to bond with a warrior named Mousestorm, even though another warrior, who didn't like her being with Birdflight named Tigerfall who loved her dearly. Since Silvercloud rejected him Tigerfall tried to kill her until he was stopped by Mousestorm, who late became Silvercloud's mate.