Juniperfoot

Owner @DawnRiise

"I cant' just leave, Berryclaw. Brindlepaw and Larkpaw need me. The Clan needs me. Brindlefur needs me!"
~ Juniperfoot to Berryclaw in The Journey

Affiliations
Current: SunClan
Former: SunClan, Mist Moon Valley

Past Names
Kit: Juniperkit
Apprentice: Juniperpaw
Warrior: Juniperfoot
Loner: Juniperfoot

Family
Mother: Rainheart
Father: Basilface
Brother: Barkpaw
Mates: Brindlefur (formerly), Willowstripe (Unofficially)
Daughters: Brindleheart, Larkfall

Education
Mentor: Pinefeather
Apprentices: Sorrelpelt, Beepaw

Book Appearances
Living: The Journey, Welcome To RavenClan

Physical Appearance
Juniperfoot is a gray tabby tom with light ears, paws, and face, and amber eyes.

History
Juniperkit is born to Basilface and Rainheart. He can be seen looking up to the sky. He asks his mother why Silverpelt isn't visible, and she replies saying, "Because our ancestors need sleep, too."

Moons pass and the three kits become apprentices. Both Juniperkit and Berrykit become warrior apprentices, and Sprucekit becomes the medicine cat apprentice. Juniperpaw joins a patrol, which then later turns to fox-dung as a badger is found. His father, Basilface is killed, and two other cats are injured. Juniperpaw and Rainheart are devastated.

Two moons later, Juniperpaw becomes Juniperfoot. He took Brindlefur as his mate, who later dies while birthing their kits. But his two kits, Brindleheart and Larkfall survive.

He and Berryclaw then are fulfill the Prophecy of The Day Of The Moon with Herronclaw and Feathertoe, two RavenClan warriors. They defeat Sunshadow, and return to there original Clans.