Shadow's Heart

Owner @WarriorsofNettleClan

"Moon's Flame, please get revenge for my death. Don't let the Darkness claim more victims..."
~ Shadow's Heart to Moon's Flame as she dies in Moonflame's Heartbreak [Unpublished]

Affiliations
Current: StarClan
Former: Dark Forest, Shadow's Rouges, NightClan

Past Names
Kit: Shadowkit
Apprentice: Shadowpaw
Warrior: Shadowheart
Rouge: Shadow's Heart

Age at Death
42 moons

Cause of Death
Blood loss

Residence of Death
StarClan

Family
Father: Stormstar
Mother: Jaywing
Sister: Skypelt
Brother: Firepaw
Mate: Night's Fang
Kits: Bird's Feather, Wolf's Song, Moon's Flame and Hawk's Talon

Education
Mentors; Skyfall, Night's Fang
Apprentices: Fire's Flicker, Dragon's Claw

Book Appearances
Living: Shadowkit's Demise, Wolfsong's Pain, Moonflame's Heartbreak

Physical Appearance
Shadow's Heart is a ginger she-cat with black ears, paws and tail, white tail-tip and muzzle, dark green eyes, three claw marks on her left eye, three jagged scars on her right eye, one scar across her mouth and a long scar across her back.

History
Shadowkit was born to Stormstar, the leader of NightClan, and Jaywing, a previous kittypet, along with her siblings, Firekit and Skykit. She played around all day till she decided that it would be cool to climb on the Jagged Rocks. She fell of the top and got 3 scars across her right eye and a scar on her mouth. When she became an apprentice all the others teased her and this lead to become friends with a rouge. Her brother caught her with the rouge, Night's Fang, one day and chased him across the Thunderpath. As he was doing so a monster struck him and killed him. This flung Shadowpaw into a state of guilt and grief. She made it to her warrior ceremony where she received her name but ran away afterwards to go and live with the rouges as they were the only ones who knew her pain. She rose to the top of the rouges and became more and more twisted and evil as the time went by. She had two litters with Night's Fang and when her last two kits, Moon's Flame and Wolf's Song, became the equivalent of warriors she raged war on the clans. She ended up killing multiple cats, including her father, and was eventually killed by her own sister. She was offered a place in StarClan as she only killed cats to show the rouges that she was heartless. She actually wasn't and regretted every kill she ever made. She went to the Dark Forest out of choice but went to StarClan after her brother, father, mentor and son all pleaded for her to join them. She now inhabits a young kit named Shadowkit and is living the life she should have had.