Wingstar

Owner @Kanethewolf2

"Look at me, brother. Don't feel sorry for me. Please, spare me. And if you can't, then... I will die a loyal warrior."
~Wingstar to Darkstar in Omen of Shadows

Affiliations
Current: EarthClan

Past Names
Kit: Wingkit
Apprentice: Wingpaw
Warrior: Wingclaw
Deputy: Wingclaw
Leader: Wingstar

Family
Mother: Foxfeather
Father: Set
Sisters: Yellowglow, Cheetahstar
Brother: Darkstar
Mates: Sparktail, Heatherleap
Kits: Fallenkit, Setkit, Hollowkit, Dragonkit, and Foxkit

Education
Mentor: Ivywing
Apprentices: Clawwing, Hollowclaw, Firewing

Deputy Position
Proceeded by: Rageclaw
Succeeded by: Clawwing

Leader Position
Proceeded by: Emberstar
Succeeded by: Clawstar

Book Appearances
Living: Omen of Shadows Series: Wingstar's Choice, Darkstar's Sign, Yellowglow's Hope, Cheetahstar's Revenge, The Stars against Shadows

Dead: The Stars Against Shadows

Physical Appearance
Grey tom with green eyes.

History
Wingkit was born in EarthClan with Darkkit, Cheetahkit, and Yellowkit. His siblings were stolen by other Clans and Wingkit was soon made an apprentice. Wingpaw found out of his missing siblings and soon they sought each other out at Gatherings. Wingpaw and his siblings are then made warriors and then deputies. Yellowglow is made the medicine cat, though. Cheetahwind attacks Wingclaw on border patrol, then CheetahClan declares war on EarthClan. Wingclaw watches Cheetahstar kill Emberstar, then Wingclaw runs to the Moontree to become leader. He is made leader and so does Cheetahwind and Darkmoon. Darkstar, Cheetahstar, Wingstar, and Yellowglow lead their clans into battle. It is Yellowglow and Wingstar against Darkstar and Cheetahstar. At the last second, Darkstar switches sides. Cheetahstar warns them to bow down or else, but Wingstar refuses. Cheetahstar, who controls the Dark Forest, attacks. Darkstar and Yellowglow lead their Clans into battle while Wingstar attacks Cheetahstar alone. Cheetahstar and Wingstar fight, then Wingstar defeats Cheetahstar. Cheetahstar vows that Wingstar will be haunted by all the deaths, "for they are his fault".

A Dark Forest cat named Scarfury attacks and kills Wingstar. Wingstar manages to kill Scarfury too. The Dark Forest cats flee and are all killed.