Poolstar

Owner @FanFiction02G5

"I said no! IvoryClan - my Clan - will never join you in the darkness!"
~ Poolstar to Russetstar in Against The Stars [Unpublished]

Affiliations
Current: StarClan
Past: IvoryClan

Past Names
Kit: Poolkit
Apprentice: Poolpaw
Warrior: Poolshine
Queen: Poolshine
Deputy: Poolshine
Leader: Poolstar

Age at Death
156 moons

Cause of Death
Whitecough

Residence of Death
StarClan

Family
Mother: Appleshine
Father: Fallingdusk
Mate: Heronclaw
Kit: Applekit

Education
Mentor: Darkfang
Apprentice: Kinkfoot

Deputy Position
Proceeded by: Nightfur
Succeeded by: Cypresspelt

Leader Position
Proceeded by: Nightstar
Succeded by: Cypressstar

Book Appearances
Living: Against The Stars
Dead: Against The Stars

Physical Appearance
Poolstar is a fluffy calico she-cat with amber eyes.

History
Poolkit was born to Appleshine and Fallingdusk. She was the only kit in her litter. Her mother, Appleshine, was killed saving her from an eagle.

Poolpaw became very grief-stricken - you could even say depressed - after her mother's death. She became rude and angry all the time, lashing out at everyone who tried to talk to her.

Until, that is, she met Heronclaw. He was seven moons younger than her. He became an apprentice a moon before she became a warrior. They only trained together once. She didn't notice him until three moons after his apprenticeship ended. He saved her from falling off a cliff. She began to realize maybe she didn't need to be rude all the time. They began trying to hunt together as often as possible. They were perfect together.

Other cats from IvoryClan noticed too. They began to teasingly ask questions like, "When are you going to have kits, hm?" Heronclaw and Poolshine became mates eight moons after he saved her. And they had Applekit soon after that.

She was given Kinkpaw as an apprentice shortly after all this. Kinkpaw was smart and loyal to a fault. He was more than willing to learn everything he could, as soon as he could. Poolshine was proud to have mentored such an amazing warrior.

When Nightfur became leader and made her deputy, she vowed to have Kinkfoot as her deputy when she became leader. But, sadly, EbonyClan attacked, killing Heronclaw, Kinkfoot, Applepaw, Nightstar, Ashwing, Fallingdusk, and more.

Poolshine refused to become depressed again. She traveled to Moonrock to get her leader name. She named Cypresspelt as her deputy.

Her death was tragic and was mourned by all the Clans. She died of Whitecough, because she was simply too old to fight it off.