Branchpaw

Owner @Spying-Ivypool

"Ryefeather, help me! I don't want to die!"
~ Branchpaw to Ryefeather as dogs are chasing him in Falling With The Rain

Affiliations
Current: StarClan
Past: RobinClan

Past Names
Kit: Branchkit
Apprentice: Branchpaw
StarClan Resident: Branchpaw

Age at Death
12 moons

Cause of Death
Blood Loss

Residence of Death
StarClan

Family
Mother: Ryefeather
Father: Kestrelpool
Brother: Ashfrost
Sisters: Rosebranch, Tawnynose

Education
Mentor: Specklemask

Book Appearances
Living: Whispers In The Dark, Falling With The Rain
Dead: Falling With The Rain

Physical Appearance
Branchpaw is a wiry, pale brown tom with darker stripes down his pelt. He has a white underbelly and paws, along with wide green eyes.

History
Branchkit was born alongside Ashkit, Rosekit and Tawnykit to Ryefeather of RobinClan and Kestreldawn of HawkClan. The four grew up knowing their father, who eventually left his Clan to be with them and his mate. Branchkit was the naive one in his sibling group, Tawnykit being the only one who could keep him from jumping off a tree branch before their mother caught them trying to do so. He grew slightly calmer as they got older, but he kept his gullible and naive personality well into his apprenticeship.

Specklemask, his uncle, was very willing to teach the tom everything he knew. Branchpaw grew into a respectable and trustworthy cat, who was soon enough ready to become a warrior. However, on the day the ceremony was supposed to happen, dogs attacked a patrol that he was on. Branchpaw was attempting to run away from the snapping jaws, constantly calling to his mother for help as he was mauled. She eventually fought the creatures off with the rest of the patrol and immediately took him to the medicine cat. Sadly, despite Pinestripe doing the best he could for the young tom, he died during the night. Rosebranch was given her suffix in honour of him.