Tornjaw

Owner @StormWindClan

"Mercy? In my eyes, mercy does not exist."
~ Tornjaw to Blazepaw in Rising Smoke

Affiliations
Current: BrambleClan

Past Names
Kit: Tornkit
Apprentice: Tornpaw
Warrior: Tornjaw
Deputy: Tornjaw

Family
Mother: Dawncloud
Father: Spiderfang
Sister: Creampelt
Mate: Spruceclaw
Daughters: Willowwind, Blackfrost, Darkgaze

Education
Mentor: Finchfeather
Apprentices: Rainpaw, Beetlewing, Bumblefoot, Skypaw, Blackfrost

Deputy Position
Preceded By: Larkscar
Succeeded By: Willowwind

Book Appearances
Living: Rising Smoke, Ascending Flames, Dark Storms, Rising Stars

Physical Appearance
Tornjaw is a cream tom with multiple scars across his jaw and sides, with dark amber eyes.

History
In Rising Smoke, Tornjaw had convinced his leader to attack DreamClan because they seemed weakened. During the battle, Tornjaw attacked and killed the DreamClan leader Morningstar with a little help from the DreamClan warrior Smokecloud. The battle was over in several minutes after Morningstar's death when DreamClan retreated, Tornjaw returned with his Clan victorious. Later on, Tornjaw crossed the border and into DreamClan territory where he met up with a warrior of DreamClan. For a short while, they talked about the future where Tornjaw would be leading all three Clans, where the Clans would become conjoined when he took over. Before they could work out the details, Blazepaw came running about and the DreamClan warrior ran to make sure her cover wouldn't be blown. Tornjaw confronted Blazepaw, attacked and almost kîlled her before heading back to his own Clan. Near the end, Tornjaw had gone into battle with his Clan against FoxClan where he had almost died if it were not for the help of DreamClan when BrambleClan has started to lose the battle.