Echosong

Owner @EchoSong300

"I can forgive, but no matter how hard I try, I'll never be able to forget."
~ Echosong to Swiftrain in Echosong's Dream [Unpublished]

Affiliations
Current: RiverClan
Past: Loner

Past Names
Kit: Echo
Apprentice: Echopaw
Warrior: Echosong
Deputy: Echosong

Family
Mother: Stormcloud
Father: Ravenfeather
Brother: Graypaw
Sister: Rainheart
Mate: Vinestrike

Education
Mentor: Lilyheart
Apprentices: Waveshine, Yellowleaf

Deputy Position
Preceded by: Swanfeather

Book Appearances
Living: Echosong's Dream

Physical Appearance
Echosong is a sleek silver she-cat with white paws, chest, and tail tip; deep blue eyes.

History
Echosong was born to unknown loners with her other siblings, Rain and Gray. They lived a simple, happy life until the three kits had to watched their parents get slaughtered in front of their eyes. Alone and afraid, the three kits were found near RiverClan territory and nursed back into health after a moon of starvation.

During a ThunderClan raid, Graypaw died at the paws of the ThunderClan deputy. It was then only the two sisters.Echosong progressed through her training with her sister, and they soon finished training and became full Warriors. The two were best friends, until Echosong became deputy. Every since then, Rainheart has felt a deep hatred for her sister.

Her hatred got even worst as they were again Thrown into depression as their adoptive father died due to a case of Whitecough. Echosong never saw a light to the end of the rubble until she met the cat that Rainheart had also loved; Vinestrike. Echosong and Vinestrike are now a happy couple. Although Echosong is happy with how her life turned out to be, the taunting childhood names still haunt her.