Icetail

Owner @YourPalStorm

"Bloodpool! What are you doing here?"
~ Icetail to Bloodpool in Bloodstar's Lullaby [Unpublished]

Affiliations
Current: StarClan
Past: StormWindClan

Past Names
Kit: Icekit
Apprentice: Icepaw
Warrior: Icetail

Age at Death
101 moons

Cause of Death
Head injury

Residence of Death
StarClan

Family
Mother: Palewater
Father: Stormysky
Brothers: Ripplepelt, Foggypaw, Yellowburr
Sisters: Hollykit, Rainkit, Lionleap

Education
Mentor: Yellowshade
Apprentices: Firefern, Whitepaw, Bloodpool

Book Appearances
Living: Bloodstar's Lullaby
Dead: Bloodstar's Lullaby

Physical Appearance
Icetail is a large, lean, scruffy-furred, pale gray tom with a white underbelly, and long tail. He has dull amber eyes.

History

Icetail is one of the first cats to approach Blood, a rogue taken in by the Clan, and is chosen by Darkstar to mentor her. During Icetail's time of mentoring, Whitepaw was mysteriously kïlled, said to have drowned in a river. Icetail defended his apprentice when several of his Clanmates had accused Bloodpaw of drowning him. Whitepaw's body was found on the lake's shore the day after. After 7 full moons, Icetail watched Bloodpaw become a warrior. Later Darkstar's deputy, Blackfish, was suddenly killed, found by Bloodpool in the woods. Icetail's brother, Ripplepelt, was picked as the new deputy. A long while after Blackfish's death, Icetail witnessed Bloodpool murder Ripplepelt by the lake's shore. Icetail attacked Bloodpool, spitting curses at her and saying things no cat would want to hear until she slammed his head against a rock. Icetail was immediately kílled, his last breath already gone.