Rowanbounce

Owner @acetheoneandonly

"Aww, c'mon, Reedpaw! It's not going to hurt, we're only going to have a bit of...fun. Technically, it's not breaking the code."
~ Rowanpaw to Reedpaw in River of Blood

Affiliations
Current: ThornClan
Past: PoolClan

Past Names
Kit: Rowankit
Apprentice: Rowanpaw
Warrior: Rowanbounce

Family
Mother: Squirreltail
Father: Leapgaze
Brother: Firestorm
Mates: Mistyglow, Reedwhisper
Daughters: Graytuft, Willowchest, Fallowdew, Brightwish, Sootfeather
Sons: Blazefur, Rushwhisker, Patchspeckle, Ashcloud, Gingerleap

Education
Mentor: Snowstone
Apprentices: Goldlion, Leafsky

Book Appearances
Living: River of Blood, Split Rivers, Heart of Gold

Physical Appearance
Rowanbounce is a handsome, dark ginger tabby tom with flaming, fierce green eyes. He has long legs and white toes, and a nick in his higher left ear.

History

River of Blood

He is a tom who is playing with the kits. Rowanpaw is an apprentice at a gathering, talking to a group of apprentices. Later that night he meets Reedpaw, an apprentice. He is with his best friend who is a newly-made warrior, Tigerswipe. Later, he earns his warrior name, Rowanbounce. He continues meeting Reedpaw, now Reedwhisper. His brother Firestorm finds out but decides to keep a secret. Reedwhisper and Rowanbounce love each other. They become mates.

River of Blood

One night at a gathering Reedwhisper reveals she is expecting kits. Rowanbounce is shocked, because recently Mistyglow had given birth to his 3 kits.

Split River

A half moon after he finds out Reedwhisper is expecting, he moves to Riverclan. He eventually battled his own Clanmates, and Mistyglow's kits are apprentices. He sees a Clanmates injure Blazepaw, and decides to move back to Thornclan with expecting Reedwhisper. Days later, she gives birth to Fallowkitc Brightkit, Sootkit, Rushkit, Patchkit, Ashkit, and Gingerkit. Blazepaw, Willowpaw, and Graypaw become Blazefur, Willowchest, and Graytuft. Rogue activity has become more frequent.

Heart of Gold

Battles have happened, and cats have died. The finale battle happens with the rogues, and the clans join together to win. He fights like a whole clan two protect his mate and kits. The clans win. He finally has a peaceful life in his clan.