Tzuyu's eyes windened and look at the position of the two bear then gulped, "You want us to do this?"

The lady nod and giggled then look at the phone, "Come on do it.."

"N-no we--"

"Let's just do it... It's cute.." He held her hand and pull her close to him then carry her and press his lips against her. "1. 2. 3.. Aww so cute you guys.."

Tzuyu moved away and fix herself then walked away. Jungkook thank the woman then take his phone before following her, "Hey Tzu.. What's wrong with that?"

"I'm not mad.. I just wanna see other things.." She typed to her phone then look at him, "It's not really comfortable there.." then stop at the bench and sit. He creased his forehead and stare at her for a moment then sit too. Tzuyu focused on her phone then look looked at him. He looked away and smirked.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You're so beautiful..." Shaking his head like couldn't believe it. Her jaw dropped, "Ohh wow do you really have to say out loud? Really?"

"Yes you are beautiful WHOOO!" He yelled then laughed. She pinch him and slap his arm. "Shut the fuck up.."

"Hey don't ever stop people from calling you beautiful.."

She looked away and smirked then look at him again, "Okay... Now shut the hell up.."

The rythm of the music starts to play, very smooth and beautiful like a ball dance. Tzuyu yawned and stand up, "The song makes me sleepy lets go.."

Jungkook followed the same pace with her and slide his hand down to her hand,

She felt weird and heated up, then shiver came upon her giving her goosebumps. Jungkook smiled and look at her, "It's kinda dark in here.."

"No shit.."

"Let's buy a bear----"

"I'll buy it my own.."

"Eyyy... Tzu.. Stop acting like you wanna buy your own.. I know you don't wanna waste your money.." He walk to the store holding her hand. Then grab 2 large teddy bears. Tzuyu groan and look at the 2 teddy bears as they walk to the counter. "Hey... How can you guys say you two went on a train and a car.. Car and train can't travel water.." He laughed.

"Fine Yeah boat whatever.." She rolled her eyes, "Hours in Train, half an hour in car, and an hour in Yacht..."

"Pshh.. Sana.." He shook his head.