"Thank you.. But.. I think Jungkook was looking for us since--"

"He's coming Taehyung texted him.." She said then walk to her boyfriend. Tzuyu nod her head and sighed looking at the door then follow the two being the third wheel. She sat behind Taehyung and Sana. Then put the drink to the holder. Few minutes later the movie had starts, Tzuyu is so focused on the movie that she didn't have chance to eat the popcorn.

"You seemed focused about it.." A whispered to her ear. She turn her head to the side and sees Jungkook smiling at her while eating popcorn. "You're fast.."

"Am I?" he laughed, "To be honest I used bus.." then put his hand around her shoulde as he focus his eyes to the screen. Tzuyu drink the coke then gulped as the same time eating the popcorn, "I have a feeling the kid will die.."

"No she won't... The father will---" He slowly turn his head and looked at her, "I'm sorry to spoil babe.." he gulped. Tzuyu rolled her eyes and look at the screen, "What a spoiler you are.."

"I didn't mean to say it.."

"Pshh."

"Tzu.. I'm sorry.." he laughed then hugged her, "Just continue watching.."

"Sana.. Taehyung.. I don't like watching this anymore someone spoiled it.." she stood up and walk down the stairs. Jungkook followed her, "Hey.. Tzu.. Are you really that mad that I said the ending?"

She dropped her jaw, "Now you spoiled all of it.."

"Shit.." He laughed and looked at her again, "I'm sorry.. I didn't know.. But since we left the movie we could go somewhere other then here.. There's Teddy bear Museum here.. you wanna go?"

She crossed her arm and raised her eyebrow then looked at him, "Why don't you spoil something about that to me too?"

"Alright.. Let's go.." He put his arm around her shoulder and walked to the exit then grabbed a taxi. She looked at her phone then played games as they travel in car. She then felt a lips touched her forehead. "When will you stop kissing me?"

"Never probably?" he smirked, "Heads up.." taking the phone from her then kiss her on the lips. The driver looked at them and smiled the stop the car to the side, "You guys are here.."

Jungkook looked at the calculation and pay then open the door and let her out. "Thank you sir.." he close the door and look at her, "Let's go?"

"Where are we?"

"Bear Museum.." He smirked, "Come on.. There's cute bears inside.." Pulling her to the entrance. She creased her forehead and followed him then sniffed. The building is full of stuff toys, couples and kids are running around taking a picture. "You wanna take a picture too?"

She shooked her head and smile, "I'm fine.."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah.."

"Well I wanna take a picture with you... So you gotta take it with me.." He poke the kid's mom then give him his phone, "Can you take a picture of us?"

"Well sure.." She smile and look at the phone then to the two, "You two should copy the teddy bear couple.. It'll look good.."