All I Have

"Yo dawg this is some sweet digs!" Bacon yelled from another room in the rental. I looked around at the large spacious and bright lounge, he wasn't wrong. Zak had thrown caution to the wind and had taken us out of San Diego placing us in what I could only describe was the country side.

I sighed looking at the patchwork quilt fields with the odd black smudge in the distance of livestock. It was peaceful, calming..

But then I thought that at the aquarium.

Bacon was right but the excitement of this place was tainted. We were running and I had just set off a domino letting the effect hit down the others but none of us knew where it would stop.

"Roo?" Zak whispered stepping into the lounge and coming over to where I was stood by the bifold doors.

"I've screwed up... I've really messed this up Zak."

"How? By reacting?"

"Yeah, now he knows we are on to him. I couldn't play it cool, I just went in for an attack." I stressed.

I found him with a small smile playing on his lips, narrowing my eyes suspiciously he cracked.

"You know why?" He asked quietly.

"Because I'm a freakin' idiot!"

"No... Because you're turning into a Lioness. And it's an incredible turn on. My lioness and cub." He smiled placing his hand on my tummy.

"No fucking way!" Bacon shouted seeing us.

My face fell, yet again we'd slipped up. I had slipped up..

"Bro?! Yo- Robyn?! For real?!" He asked rushing over.

"Surprise?" I guessed.

The crushing hug was unexpected as Bacon almost knocked me down. "Holy shit! This is- a baby?!"

"No, she's having a penguin, of course a baby bro!" Zak laughed.

"Bacon you're kinda crushing-"

"Oh god! Yeah sorry, sorry." He laughed stepped back. "Why didn't you both tell me?"

I shifted uncomfortably looking towards Zak. "Because we've only just found out ourselves. After last time...."

Bacon clicked instantly "Oh, yeah man I totally get it. What's your mom said?" He asked looking between us.

"She doesn't know. It's only you and Billy." I replied.

"Billy? How does he know?"

I looked down "He uh- he was there when we got a parcel."

"From what the stork dropping the baby off?" He laughed.

"No, of a coat hanger twisted up."

His face fell as he looked at Zak waiting for us to laugh. "Ar- what?"

"There was pink and blue petals in the bottom.. I don't know what's on board yet." I replied.

"That sick fuck.. Bro what the fuck man? You should have told me dawg! I could have been around yo- Robyn I'm so sorry you gotta deal with this." He frowned.