Internal stubborn

{Zak POV}

I woke the next morning to a light breeze, the sound of the TV, Robyn's giggling and a pair of black panties. She was led beside me, laying the opposite way on her tummy leaving me a full view of her bum.

I stroked my finger across her panties making her body twitch and her head whip around.

"You're awake." She smiled.

"Hmm..." I sat up and placed a kiss on  her bare back. She pushed herself up and placed a kiss on my mouth before looking back at the TV.

"What are you watching?" I asked falling back down in my original position.

"Impractical Jokers. Don't moan." She commented making me smile.

I didn't care for the show, it was just four men laughing more than necessary, but Robyn loved it. I always laughed, but I was laughing with her more than the TV as she would eventually cry with laughter. Then the positive energy would roll off into me and I'd be full of positivity for the entire day.

I brushed my fingers across her back gently knowing she loved back tickles as much as I did. I went down her body doing it to the bare legs when she began squirming "Stop." She whispered.

"No?" I questioned.

"It's causing another effect on my legs. So unless you're up for exercise first thing...."

I got her hint and massaged her leg with one hand instead. I heard a small groan leave her lips causing a smile to break across my face as I continued.

"Zak..." She moaned into the palm of her hand.

I slid my finger under the panties and traced it all around her ass cheek before pausing to take a look up at Robyn. She didn't utter a word and simply pushed her bum into the air a little bit giving me the green light.

I slipped my finger inside her causing a groan to leave her body. Let's see how long she can concentrate on the TV now....

********

I fell into the bed exhausted already, panting and covered in sweat I looked over at Robyn and slapped her bare ass.

"God damn.." I huffed wiping my forehead.

"I-I didn't think you were gonna stop." She breathed before the giggling started.

"What's so funny?" I asked looking over at her.

"I feel like jelly, Mr Bagans what have you done."

"A good job. Holy shit.." I sighed.

Her hand reached across the bed and held mine "No more cuddling... We were suppose to get up nearly 2 hours ago." She spoke.

That was until I decided a morning in between the sheets would be better. A cuddle always lead to more whilst she was half naked.. What can I say? I'm a man.

"Can I get a thank you kiss?" I asked making her grin and shimmy across the bed.

Robyn gave me a peck but I caught her jaw with my hand and kept her against my mouth making her giggle against me. Knowing I had her, I moved my hand to her leg guiding it over mine to keep her close.

"Zak.." she whispered looking at me with little red cheeks.

"No funny business. Just a cuddle."