Player 2 has entered the game.

A few days later...

"Zak will you stop!" I whispered harshly as his hands drifted up across my bum.

"I can't.." He groaned pushing his head into the side of my neck as we looked at Christmas trees.

I wanted this one to be perfect, our first Christmas together and I was already worried that it would be a disaster. So much so, I had rang Nancy for her to find me the perfect tree.

She had found us one instantly and we were awaiting its arrival from the warehouse.

Leaning on the shopping cart, I observed all the items when Zak shifted behind me holding my hips.

"Zak.."

"It's that shirt."

"It's yours?" I replied.

"Exactly.. I can't shut my mind off. I'm gonna have to hide a boner in a minute."

I rolled my eyes at his whining, as if he wasn't sexually satisfied, every flipping night. I was sure the nightmare distraction technique was now a lie and that he was a complete horn dog.

It didn't help that we slept naked either. I'd woke up on a few occasions to Zak's wandering hands.

"What do you want for Christmas?" He asked changing the subject.

"Not your dick in a box." I replied causing an older woman to scowl at me.

I internally groaned looking at the stacks of Christmas cards. All with a fat Santa on or a reindeer fleet.

"Guess I won't be measuring my girth after all." He commented making me giggle.

"No I'm serious. What do you want?"

"Nothing. Christmas isn't about presents, it's about family and your present is family. I'm having my first family Christmas since the death of my parents and you will never know how much that means to me." I replied rubbing my hand over my tummy in comfort.

He sighed before pressing a kiss on my forehead "Where the hell have you been all my life?" He whispered guiding my face up so he could kiss my lips.

I gave him a quick peck before looking around to see if our tree was anywhere near by.

"What do you want for Christmas?" I asked.

"You. Everyday is Christmas for me."

"Corny." I giggled.

I didn't waste any time slapping Zak's arm excitedly as two employees carried out tree out from the back of the store towards us.

"There it is baby." He whispered as I beamed at it boxed up.

Now I just had to get it home..

***

I stretched onto my tippy toes when I paused realising what I was doing, looking over at Zak I pouted as he stood against the door frame watching me with his arms folded, and leg crossing the other one.

"Help me?" I asked.

"I was. But then I got distracted. You're so..."

I looked over my shoulder waiting to hear his answer when he shuddered coming over slowly.

"Was that in disgust?" I questioned.

"Hell no." He answered quickly coming to my height and kissing me deeply.