And now they know..

There nothing more awkward than knowing you're not wanted.. Especially when you're trying to do your job.

It seemed Zak's theory on Aaron being calmer was totally wrong as he arrived with Billy and Jay and had ignored me since.

I could handle it, but it was beginning to grate on Zak badly...

I felt fingers gently touching my neck causing a shudder to ripple down my back and turn to find Zak smiling "You're wearing rosary beads."

"I am.. Impressed?" I asked.

"Hmm." He smiled kissing me. His forehead rested on mine as he held my hands.

"Are you okay?" I whispered looking up at him.

"Negative energy.." He mumbled.

"I think we should probably just clear the air with him, I know you don't want too. But explain?"

He shook his head against mine. "No, it's still too raw. For us both."

He was right but if it helped settle this than I'd rather have a discomforting chat than a stressed out partner.

"Only if you're positive?" I asked again.

He nodded "Hey was everything okay with your mom?"

Apparently that wasn't a question I was suppose to ask as he sighed hard "No and no I don't need to talk about it. Let's just get this lockdown do-"

"Oh I'm glad people have time to stand about." Aaron muttered to Bacon making both me and Zak look in his direction.

I felt Zak go in his direction to just bawl him out when I grabbing his wrist. "Keeping to a schedule is hard. Especially when people don't arrive on time." I answered back before pulling Zak away before anything else was said.

I hated atmosphere.. Hated it!

Yet it seemed that this is what it was going to be like until we finally all stood in a circle and had it out.

However I didn't realise that it would happen sooner than expected.

-----

We were all sat down at a local bar in Virginia City, enjoying the evening after a day of filming. The crew were a hit with the locals and visitors as they recognised them from The Old Washoe Club dedication cases.

I smiled watching them all interact when I noticed a familiar face. Nancy..

I got up and headed over to her as she looked at Zak carefully.

"Hi." I smiled about to invite her to join us when she shifted her eyes to me.

"I want a word.. Outside."

Sensing things were about to go south, I nodded and grabbed my bag from the table letting Bacon know where I was going to. He nodded and watched me out before heading back in with the crew as the music got louder.

It was certainly a saloon tonight!

Stepping out across the dusty ground I walked to where Nancy was stood, her arms folded across her chest defensively.

"Is everything alright?" I asked when the lioness in her came at me full force.

"No! Everything is not alright! Just who the hell do you think you are?!" She shouted at me causing my eyebrows to shoot up.