Simulation and nightmares

A week later....

{Zak POV}

I was sat beside Robyn rubbing her back gently as she moaned and groaned rocking back and forth. Her hair was throwing up our her face as she knelt on the floor in sweats.

"You're doing great." I hushed as she got louder.

I tugged at my camo pants discreetly trying not to make it obvious that my soldier was standing to attention and my balls felt like they were in a vice.

Taking a discreet breath I turned my attention back to Robyn.

"Ohhhhhhh." She moaned loudly in the bedroom.

"Keep breathing, that's it." I instructed. She began panting before her hands bunched up on the top in her hands and she let out a long groan.

I couldn't handle this, it was painful, my balls were painful, everything was too tight and constricting!

"And that's how it's gonna be." Robyn answered turning to look at me with a smile on her face.

"Fuck." I moaned pushed my head into her shoulder.

"Wh-what?" She laughed before realising my problem. "Oh, woah really? I'm here practising breathing techniques and simulating child birth and you got a rod on?"

I fell back on to the bedroom floor bending my knees to try and relieve some pressure.

"Zak?" She asked.

"Please- just give me a minute.." I mumbled into my hands.

"Well, what caused it? The moaning?" She asked.

"Probably, probably not. You just bring it out of me." I answered making her giggle.

My knees were pulled apart and I had fingers tugging at my button and zip.

"Don't tease me.." I answered trying to close my legs when they were pinned apart.  I lifted my head to object to any sexual advances because it was Boxing Day when we had our little spat and it was now almost a week since we had been intimate. And if I remembered rightly we shouldn't solve everything with sex. But it was all over the fact I wanted to find locations instead of watching Christmas films.

I was in the wrong, I saw that now. Considering I said I would spend the day away from the emails and laptop.

"Rob- oh.." I shuddered as she took me in her mouth.

And that was it, I was gone, lost into oblivion by the wetness of her mouth and the pressure she used when hollowing her cheeks.

I was almost at peak when the phone began to ring. Her eyes flicked up to me as I pleaded with my eyes for her to keep going. My hand held the side of her face stroking her cheek bone keeping eye contact with her until I found my release. I flopped my head back against the carpet feeling lightheaded as Robyn cleaned up before grabbing the phone.

Before I could tell her to leave it, she answered the call.

I didn't have to have empathic skills to feel the whole room change as she moved away from me with a pale look on her face.

Something was going on..

----------

{Robyn POV}

"Hello,"

"Hey It's Monroe. Can we talk?"

I looked at a half exhausted Zak with his manhood still stiff. "Y-yeah."

"Just wanted to give you an update on Harold."

"Okay."

"As you are aware he confessed to the crimes he committed. Upon attaining information from him, we followed up with searches, for the whereabouts of a Hilda Makin.. The matron?"