Making those memories. [m]

Blinking widely I looked at Zak with my hand out.

"No."

"Don't be such a baby and give me the keys." I bit.

"No. It's my car."

"They are both your cars imbecile, but right now you're not fit enough to drive." I answered.

Cece was stood in the cottage watching the showdown amused.

"I'll take Gracie." She giggled calling her out and leaving me and Zak to argue.

"You dragged my assistant to California for nothing." Zak spoke making me glare at him.

"Nothing? For nothing?" I asked.

He paused "Oka-"

"No, fine. You go. I'm staying." I huffed sitting on the couch.

"Robyn..."

"Nope."

"I'll throw you in the car." Zak warned making me narrow my eyes.

"Try it."

Within seconds I was over his shoulder and out the door. I squirmed and struggled only to get a spank across my ass making me laugh into his back.

"You got a kick out of that, pure filth." He answered putting me down in the open door of his car.

I grinned before turning serious "An asthma attack. You don't need anymore stress. So keys." I ordered with my hand out.

"I'll be more stressed in the passenger seat with you driving this." He answered looking at his car.

"Who even drives a Bentley to the beach? Nobody. Because it's... it's weird."

"Well I am weird but I'm not nobody."

I sighed looking at him "I'm not going to win. Am I?"

"Not at all."

I grumbled and got into the car closing the door. I heard Zak's victory cheer before running around to his side and getting into the car.

"Jackass." I noted.

"Aw I love you too." He teased.

Rolling my eyes I gave the beach one last look before we headed back to Vegas.

"We can come here again. Would you like that?" Zak asked.

I nodded "Yeah. Yeah I would please."

He smiled "You got it. Season break we will come here."

"Are you trying to butter me up?" I asked making him laugh.

"Maybe.. Is it working?"

"A little."

*********

We arrived back to Vegas and went straight to the medical centre for Zak's appointment. I bounced my leg as we sat there waiting, whilst countless people went in and out of the rooms.

"Maybe they will check your prostate whilst you're here?" I suggested causing Zak to choke on the water he was drinking.

I bit my bottom lip to stop myself laughing as the women beside us frowned at Zak slightly.

"R-Robyn." He croaked wiping is mouth.

"Well..Don't be surprised if he asks you to drop and cough." I giggled.

"You won't come in with me." He warned making me pout.

I wanted to go in because I knew he wouldn't ask for a second set of inhalers. He would claim he's fine and had it all under control..