Robyn's resistance.

My eyes struggled to open, the light was too bright and the sounds were all garbled. I winced feeling the throbbing in my head, sheepishly I reached up and touched the back of my head only to feel wet and matted hair.

"NO I'M TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW! SOMEONE HAS BEEN ON MY PROPERTY OR ON THE COMMUNITY WHO SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN! I WANT FUCKING ANSWERS!" Zak yelled. I looked across the room to find we were now in the bedroom, he was bellowing down one end of the room whilst I was laid on the bed in the recovery position.

A hand came into view making me reach for it. "Hey. Hey you're awake." Billy spoke crouching down to look at me.

"My head.." I whispered.

"You passed out, connecting it with the step in the kitchen, it's a miracle you're not dead." He answered moving my hair off my face.

"It hurts."

"It's going to sweetie but we can't give you anything until we got some advice from the doctors."

I tried to move but his hands kept my down and I had no option but to oblige.

"WHY THE FUCK DID I PAY $2 MILLION ON A HOUSE WITH EXTRA SECURITY IF YOU CAN'T KEEP US SAFE! WHERE ARE THE NIGHTLY WATCHERS?! WHY AREN'T THEY WALKING THE OR DRIVING AROUND LIKE THEY ARE SUPPOS- NO I WONT CALM DOWN! THEY HAVE TOOK PHOTOS OF US! NO YOU LISTEN YOU LITTLE PUNK-"

"Billy." I spoke quietly gesturing to Zak.

"Bro! She's awake!" He interrupted causing Zak's yelling to stop instantly.

"You better hope this is sorted. Because someone has breached your security, it takes one fucking tweet to ruin your business and name. Don't make me do it!" He snapped hanging up.

His face appeared in front of me instantly "Hey baby."

I almost laughed but the throbbing stopped me with half a cocked smile.

"Multiple personality disorder." I replied weakly.

He tried to smile but the stress was all over his face. "I'm sorting this okay, don't you worry about a thing, I will have it taken care of."

My stomach churned and balled up, I tried to sit up but 4 hands put me back down. I clamped my mouth closed with my hand and looked at Zak worried.

"Fuck Billy move!" Zak panicked but I shot up and spewed up over myself. Thankfully it was only water and stomach acid but it was making me even worse.

"Shit." Billy spoke rushing to the bathroom and grabbing the bin as it kept coming up.

With my head in the bin, I continued until I couldn't breathe. Zak rubbed my back with his phone against his shoulder and head.

My eyes began to roll again.

"Robyn, wake up. You gotta stay awake now okay? We got to go to the hospital."

"N-"

"We have too, doctors orders. Come on." I was scooped up off the bed and carried through the house.

I was slid into Billy's car as he took the drivers seat and Zak got in the back pulling a belt over us both.

"Go Bill." Zak ordered.

***********

"Look I'm telling you the answers!" Zak fumed at the doctor who was accessing me.

"I understand your concern sir but I need to be asking Robyn the questions." He replied.

"You need to be giving her something!"