Shock to the system.

My eyes widened like a animals caught in a headlight, every impulse in my heart and mind told me to run, but I couldn't. I was petrified. My body rooted to the spot, my heart raced in my chest and lungs struggled to take in the oxygen around me. A small tear escaped from my eye falling down my cheek gently as I looked at him. The realisation of what he had done dawned...

[ 24 hours earlier]

Hey, Robyn wake up.... Roo!" Zak whispered harshly making me groan. I lifted my hand up and patted his face that was near me.

"Good dog." I muttered.

The sheet was ripped off me leaving me laying on the bed, in panties.

"You're a massive asshole." I spoke tiredly. I threw my arm over my face to try and block the sudden glare of light.

I was trying to fall back to sleep when I felt half a kiss on my lips before they trailed to my chin, jaw, and chest. I shot an intake of hair as teeth clamped on my boob before a swirl of the tongue soothed it causing a soft moan to leave me.

Someone was desperate for me to wake up.

"Zak.. Please."

"Wake up for me then, and I'll stop." He replied moving across my chest not letting the other boob feel left out. Once he was satisfied he moved to the middle and kissed down my body.

My back arched meeting his lips as he made a small path going to one area that ached for attention. Anticipation filled my body as I drew my legs up with his hands waiting for my panties to be taken off when I felt the bed move.

Lifting my arm away from my face I found Zak stood at the bathroom door smirking.

"Yo- Really?" I asked.

"Yes. Really. Come on sleep bones." He grinned coming bounding across the room.

Excitement filled my body hoping he'd jump me and we can settle this back between some sheets but I was scooped up and spun around making me squeal and cackle as he danced us to the bathroom.

I looked towards the bath and pulled a sad face.

"Nu-uh. We are showering." He informed me, stepping in the shower and lowering me down.

"When you say we..."

He gave me a small grin and pushed the shower on, my eyes went straight to the shower head which was pointed directly at me.

The air was taken from my lungs instantly at the coldness as I tried to move away. Zak's laughter filled the bathroom until he realised my breathlessness.

"Oh, Jeez I'm sorry. I- Sorry Roo."

"A-a-assshole!" I shuddered getting out to remove my panties and grab a towel.

"It's warm now." He called pulling me back in just as quick.

"Zak my hand!" I cried causing him to release it. I had to step out yet again leaving him alone. It took a few minutes to find a carrier bag to tie around my wrist, and no matter how much I tried, I could hardly shower properly. So I bit the bullet and took the bag off, keeping the dressing on, I got in.