** Dramatisation and a Realisation** M Rated

"Are you out of your fucking mind?!" Zak shouted as I explained my day.

I was pulling on clothes after a shower and he was still seething. I'd hid in the shower for at least 30 minutes hoping in that time he would have calmed down....

I was wrong. Oh so very wrong.

"Y-you're not going! Hell fucking no!" He snapped snatching my top from my fingers.

"Zak, just calm down.."

"Calm down? C-calm down?!"

I looked up at his face to find veins bulging from his neck.

"Shall we have angry sex?" I asked causing his face to falter.

"Shut up!" He snapped looking away from me in a bra and pair of jeans.

"Bacon has took Gracie for a walk whilst he has a smoke, free house. Let's go?" I asked holding my hand out.

"I mean it Robyn... You're not going."

"Zak I'm a fully grown woman."

"With my baby! I don't want him anywhere near our child! He's pure evil!"

"I have to warn him!"

"You did over the phone! You knew his number of by heart?! Do you even know mine?!"

"Yes." I bit back.

"Go on then?!"

"1-84-"

"Wrong! You don't even know mine and we are having a baby?! I- You aren't going." He finished.

"Yes I am. I'm not asking for your permission, I'm going. He's on his way and I am going to sit in front of him and tell him what the fuck has been happening." I replied.

He growled clenching his fists "DON'T YOU THINK HE ALREADY KNOWS!"

"Why are you yelling at me?! It's my fault he's in this mess!"

"NO! He is in this because he fucking hurt you! He tore you down mentally, can you remember the museum?! I took you there for the first time and sat you in front of that mirror! I watched you cry and admit you felt like nothing! Do you know how much it pains me?!" He shouted.

"Of course I remember! It was the first time that I told you I loved you..."

His closed his eyes shaking his head "Robyn. Baby.."

"I'm still going Zak. I want your support in this. If you can't then I'll do it alone, Bacon will come with me. He's already said that I'm not going alone. So it leaves you."

"Why do you have to see him? A-are you still in love with him?"

I scoffed "Don't be so stupid."

"I'm trying not to be here Robyn but you're making me ask questions to myself that I wouldn't normally think!"

"I have to go and see him, all this is my fault!"

"He is only in this because he abused you!" He shouted "Because he was hitting you! He. Hit. You!"

"And so did you! This isn't just about him Zak! Wake up?! That person has been following me for a long time to capture that moment! I- this has been happening for longer than I thought! Justin hurt me, yes he broke me and you have put me together again but you also hit me once! This isn't about Justin you fucking idiot! This is about you too! I need to know that I can protect you! If that guy goes after him and Justin is aware than maybe we can get him before he hurts you! Don't you see?!"