Breaking the rules.

A month later..

My heart pounded in my chest as I paced back and forth.

I can't do this.. I can't! I'm gonna pass out!

My mind ran out of problems and scenarios and now I was bless with just panicking.

What if he's changed his mind? What if this is too much?

I kicked at the material almost tugging at my hair in frustration.

Cece had left, so worried that I was going to give birth 3 months early we were now breaking all the rules.

Zak walked in with a tie, I presumed was Aaron's over his eyes. His hands were stretched out in front of him.

"Roo? Baby?" He asked sliding his dress shoe door across the floor carefully.

"Zak." I breathed going to him instantly and grabbing his hands.

"Sweetie what's wrong?" He asked holding my hands.

"Are you absolutely sure? You want to do this?" I asked looking up at covered eyes wishing I could see them properly.

"Positive, why? D-don't you want to?" He asked as his forehead creased.

"Oh god I do. I'm just so scared."

"Of what? Becoming my wife?" He smiled gently.

If I wasn't so worried, I'd have taken advantage of his vulnerable state and undressed him out of his suit. I would have used that belt and that tie to my advantage and instead of getting married, I'd be committing all the seven sins with him on the floor.

"Of course not. Just that... I'm happy so-"

"So you're expecting something bad to happen?"

I nodded before realising he couldn't see me. "Well, yeah."

"Listen to me. God I wish I could look into your eyes... But I'm nervous too, this is a big commitment and one I said I'd never do, but feel." He placed my hand on his chest. "My heart is as steady as ever. This is what I want. For us, for our family."

I tightened my hand in his "I love you so much."

"I know baby. Now how about we show the rest of the world, well.. At least or family and friends."

I giggled "O-okay."

"Okay." His hand dropped mine and the fear came back just as quick.

"No! No." I panicked taking his hand again.

"What's wrong?"

"Walk me down the aisle." I blurted out.

"What? I'm suppose to be at the end receiving you."

"Walk me down Zak. I don't want anyone else by my side. Please?"

"But I th-"

"Fuck any rules, when have we ever listened to them! Please?!" I stressed.

"Okay, okay. But I need to see where I am going, which means I need to see you..."