The meaning of things.

Breakfast with Zak was amazing, a little part of my mind could imagine us when we were old and grey taking a little walk together on a pier and sitting down to have fish and chips out the paper. Still madly in love.

"What's caused that smile?" Zak asked soothing his thumb over my thigh.

"Honestly?" I asked looking over at him.

"Of course."

"It's of us. I can imagine us old and grey, still squabbling, loving and sharing chips out the paper near the beach whilst you calm your mind."

A smile pulled on his lips as he thought of it too. "You with a little purse and scarf tied around your head to keep your hair in place." He grinned.

"You with cords pants and a little beige zip jacket. Maybe even a trilby hat." I giggled.

We fell silent imagining that when we entered Virginia City, parking outside the hotel we got out and returned the hire car keys to Dan before heading out around Virginia city again.

"Could you live somewhere like here?" I asked looking around us as we approached the shop when I noticed motorcycles.. A shit load of them.

"I could.. I always said after I'm done with Vegas I'd move to somewhere quiet, with a nice garden."

The sound of a Harley Davidson made me jump slightly before I laughed as the biker put his hand up as an apology.

"What's going on today?" I asked.

"Some ride or something." Zak shrugged.

We walked along the side walks looking at all the different bikes, all shined to perfection and reflecting the desert sun. I stopped occasionally looking at the bikes with art on them, mostly skulls, snakes or women but the details on them were phenomenal!

"I don't think you should live here though.." I commented as we approached the Old Washoe Club.

"Why is that?"

"Because you'd be in there tormenting even at the age of 80." I replied making him grin.

"I don't think I'm that bad.."

"Babe, they came out and offered you a night in there, you'd jump at the chance."

He nodded "It's an addiction this place.." He smiled looking up at the sign.

"I know. But I need to see that photo again." I teased pulling him inside. With a few hellos we went to the back again where the display cases were kept.

"THERE HE IS! MY BEAUTIFUL MAN!" I squealed running to the canvas picture and hugging it.

"I'm beginning to worry about you." He joked and began mooching around behind me.

"I love this photo, it's not one you have online. I know.. I kinda checked cause I figured I could maybe have my own copy. Is that weird?" I asked. Getting no response I looked over my shoulder and found Zak looking at a small plaque.

 Getting no response I looked over my shoulder and found Zak looking at a small plaque

In Darkness and In LightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara