Planning together

{Zak POV}

A loud clatter had me startling out of sleep, my hand instantaneously shot across the bed to protect Robyn, but when it failed to touch her body, I was up.

Looking at the time I saw it was 2.32am, the bathroom door was closed and the light was on.

"Robyn?" I spoke out loud waiting, but with no reply I slid out the bedroom and made my way around the house.

Half way across the lounge another bang happened making my eyes whip to the kitchen at the sound of hushed voices.

"Oh no.. No. No don't do this!" Robyn whispered causing me to freeze.

Someone was in. Someone had her.

I took a few steps back and pushed on the wall panel clicking open the built in cupboard door before patting around in the darkness, finding the box I opened it up and checked the contents before making my way towards the kitchen.

"Please don't do this.." She whispered again.

Hearing the change in her voice I snapped.

Barrelling into the kitchen I found her sat on the island with the laptop playing, tears streaming down her face eating ice cream.

I lowered the only gun I had in the house seeing the spoon hanging out of her mouth in shock.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I hissed.

"I- Where did that come from?" She asked.

"It's mine.. What the hell are you doing?" I asked again.

"Titanic. We have a gun in the house?" She replied.

"It's half 2 in the morning? Couldn't Titanic wait?! I thought someone broke in!" I snapped.

Her bottom lip trembled making my anger vanish as she got upset "I- B- But cookies and cream." She stuttered.

"And you needed that because?" I asked before my eyes fell on her stomach "You're craving it.."

"I'm sorry. I just- it wouldn't stop and I knew we had some but the draw broke on the freezer cause of the ice and I tried to push it back and I broke it and my mind was screaming about the ice cream melting and going all creamy and I needed it and I needed it now so I got a spoon and it got stuck and I begged for it and it came away but I have it now I'm okay and you come in angry and I can't stop-"

"Robyn!" I snapped making her rambling stop.

"I needed it." She mumbled lowering her head.

I looked at the freezer door which was shut, thankfully. I closed the laptop lid down and looking to Robyn who was still looking at the ice cream pot.

"Bed." I ordered.

She gave a little gasp before surrendering the ice cream pot over to my hand and leaving without another word. Putting the safety back on the gun I put it in the back of my shorts and collected everything up in the kitchen turning off the lights as I went.

Walking back into the bedroom, I placed the laptop on her legs and placed the pot of ice cream in her hands holding up the spoon.

She looked at me questioningly before I picked up a set of headphones from the side.

"Carry on. But don't ever do that to me again. You say by my side. Got it?" I asked.

The smile spread across her face as she grabbed my cheeks and plastered a kiss to my mouth. Releasing me she took the spoon and went back to work on the pot before putting it in her mouth with a satisfied smile.