Chapter 22: Is it a bear?

Start from the beginning

Mia ~ Guys I am so bored, I'm not even sleepy!

Aiden ~ yeah same tbh

Aaron ~ yeah same

Reece ~ I know right

Jazz ~ IGY

Tessa ~ yeahh

Alia ~ let's go and do something then

Zach ~ yeah let's go and do something

We decided to meet outside our cabins and we got out as quietly as we could.

"Let's go deep into the forest, the part where we aren't allowed" Aiden says clearly wide awake.

"At 2:30 in the morning?" Alia asks looking at her phone.

"We aren't allowed there though" Tessa says timidly.

"Scared much?" Reece smirks.

"N...NO" she says.

"Nah that's Amy's thing" Aiden says doing his stupid, signature smirk.

"I'm not scared" I say taking a few steps forward to go and then glance back to see them.

"You guys coming or what?" I say and wait till everyone starts walking.

We all start messing around with things and as we finally get out of the schools limit we sit down on the leaves in a big circle.  

"Let's play Truth or dare" Aaron shouts excitedly.

"Yeah okay" I say as everyone agrees on their behalf.

In case you're wondering, in the circle Aiden is opposite me with Jazz and Mia on my sides, Zach is sitting beside Aiden and Tessa, Aaron is sitting in between Aiden and Jazz and Reece is sitting in between Alia and Tess.

"Who's starting?" Zach asks.

"Well Aaron should since he thought of it" Jazz says confidently until she realises what she said.

We all look at her with a flirty smirk, wriggling our eyebrows at her.

She rolled her eyes and we started playing.

We got a stick and spin it around, and it landed on Mia.

"Truth or Dare?" Aaron asks in amusement.

"Truth" she says after thinking for a minute.

"Aw you're no fun" he pouts as he says.

"No I just don't trust you very much" Mia laughs.         

"What was your worst date like?" he asks.

Remembering that, I started laughing straight away as Mia gave me the biggest glare.

"It was last year and..." she says but gets cut off by my laugh.

"Can you shut up?" she says getting irritated.

"Please can I say this?" I ask her as she nods waiting for the words to slip out of my mouth.

"He said she talks too much and then she kept on talking after that" I say trying to get a hold of my breath.

"Then he took his shoe off and then his sock, and by the way this was at a restaurant as well, anyways he grabbed his sock and stuffed it in her mouth and then said..." I trailed off as the scene replayed in my head and I started getting my fits of laughter again.

"Then said...put a sock in it" I say completing my sentence and laughing, soon being joined with the rest.                      

Mia smiled but was gone completely red from the embarrassment.

"In my defence, I was 12" she says.

I laugh even harder.

"How old was he?" Aiden's asks as everyone calmed down.

But thanks to that question, my laughter came back and I literally laid down on the floor and clutched my stomach, since I couldn't hold it for much longer.           

"My turns over, too bad" she says trying to cover up herself.

"14" I say through my breath as everyone starts laughing again.

"So our age?" Tessa asks.

I nod my head but my laughter just doesn't stop. Mia rolled her eyes when she sees that tears came out of my eyes and I was gone red from all the laughing.

"Wait, were you there?" Jazz asks.

"Yeah, she was too nervous so I went and sat on another table, in other words I saw the whole thing" I say.

After we all calm down, we spin the bottle again and it lands on Zach.

"Truth or Dare?" Mia asks smirking at him.

"Dare" he says ready for any challenge that's thrown at him.

"Climb that tree and make a howl" she says pointing at the tree.

He goes and does it and when he does, we hear another howl that comes back.

We all look at each other and when Zach come back down we turn to look at him.

"You did the second howl right?" Alia asks him.

"I wish, I heard it too and I don't think it was a human" he replies as he looks at all of us.

"Guys it was coming from the school side, how can we get back?" I ask stepping back.

"We can't unless you want to die" Aiden says looking at that direction.

I start laughing a little bit, don't ask why, even I don't know.

Everyone looks at me as if I've gone mad but then Jazz waves them off.

"She does it when she gets nervous" and then everyone retreats their attention to that direction.

"Wait? It could just be a harmless creature" Jazz says trying to give everyone a sigh of relief but instead she's making herself look stupid.

"That loud and deep? I don't think so" Zach says.

"Guys you know why bears can't get fast foods?" Aaron asks.

"Because he can't catch it" he says before we get a chance to say anything.

"Hey buddy, you're not helping" Reece says giving him a pat on the back.

But Aaron does help a little because he released a bit of the tension in the air that was floating around.

Slowly the sound came closer and we all took a few steps back.

"Guys..." Aiden says slowly looking at us.

"RUN" he says and we all run and are scattered all over the place. At this point I don't see who's with me or where I'm going, all I'm doing is running. Because when Aiden said run they all ran and I didn't clock instantly so I was a little behind.

But something stopped me...I saw blood oozing out of my shoulder, I turn around to see it's...

Some late update huh? I am so sorry but honestly I had no idea on what to write.

For all those who are asking for my update schedule, I don't know myself to be honest but right now I have my Easter holidays so I will try and upload more.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if this chapter gets more than 10 comments then I will release the next chapter quicker.

VOTE X

COMMENT X

AND FOLLOW XX

Peace Out!

~ Areeba