And They Lived Happily Ever After... The End

Let me just say... I'm sad that this is the last chapter and I'm going to do my best here okay, need to end this on a perfect note. So...

[WARNING: THEY ARE DOING IT!]

"Nggh... J-joonie- Ahhhh... Ha... Ha... M-more!" Jin's mouth was pouring out moans and pleads.

"Shh, baby you'll wake the kids." Namjoon whispered into Jin's ear, the other whining as he clutched the sheets tighter. Namjoon groaned and continued pounding into Jin's cute ass. The younger's hand made its way to Jin's member and started to pump it in time with his trusts, the later doubling in pleasure as he arched his back closer into the bed.

Namjoon's pace was set at quiet a monstrous one, knowing exactly how Jin liked it. They were 'celebrating' their fourth-year wedding anniversary, quite actively as you could tell.

Namjoon felt Jin tighten around him, indicating that his princess was close. He flipped Jin over, onto his back as he continued to bang him. His lips met Jin's as they were locked in a beautiful dance. Namjoon aimed himself straight at Jin's prostate for the final time as the older squirted all over their chests. Namjoon smirked into the kiss and pounded a couple of times more before he unravelled into Jin's hot hole. (I feel like I need to now write this in bold every chapter, I don't know why seventeen-year-old Joanna let them have sex without condoms. So kids, once again USE PROTECTION.)

Namjoon waited for a while as they cooled down a little, before pulling out and kissing Jin.

"Happy anniversary, Princess. I love you." Namjoon said sweetly as he pecked Jin's cheek. The older smiled wide and kissed him again.

"Happy anniversary, Joonie... I love you too." He wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck and pulled him into a hug.

Namjoon returned the hug, playfully squeezing Jin's ass. Jin giggled and clung onto Namjoon as he got up with Jin wrapped around him like a koala. They headed into the bathroom, to clean up and have a 'shower' together. Let me tell you it was a long long time till they got to the cleaning part.

After their shower, they got dressed, well Namjoon did, he had work. Jin slipped into his favourite pink pullover and black booty shorts. Jin walked out leaving Namjoon starting at his ass, he purposely added a sway in his step, because he knew he had an audience. Namjoon whined and flung his wardrobe open to get his suit for the day out.

Jin grinned as he walked out the room, he climbed the stairs and walked up to the kids' room. He heard giggles and laughter through the door, which was strange. They were never up before Jin got there. Jin opened the door slightly to peek inside to get the near shock of his life. Diapers, stuffed toys along with all their blankets were scattered all over the room, their toys everywhere and the new colour set Jin had bought just yesterday was now poking out of the eldest of the triplet's diaper. He opened the door more and saw the recently painted wall scribbled and coloured on.

Jin gasped as he rushed in and pick up two of his angels in his arms and placed them on the bed, immediately going to the last, most notorious one who started running around the room laughing as Jin chased him. The other two cheered and giggled for their brother as Jin was slowly losing patience. Jin managed to grab the colour box out, but the little brat ran through his legs.

"YAH! CHAN SOO GET BACK HERE!" Jin yelled in frustration as he chased the boy out the room. They were heading to the stairs when Chan soo tripped over his toes and went flying to the ground. Jin's heart stopped for a second as he saw his baby fall. It was almost in slow motion.

There was silence in the house for a millisecond, before all hell broke loose. Chan soo howled and screamed as he was slowly picked up by Jin. The little trouble maker was bawling his eyes out as he clutched onto his Appa's pullover for dear life.