one week

It had been a week since 'NamJin' happened. Jin and Namjoon where as happy as can be, well for a newly-relationshiped (please forgive my dying sense of vocabulary) couple. The teasing and bickering from their friends had calmed down a bit. The slightest bit.

It was a Friday and Namjoon was bound on celebrating their one-week anniversary, plus he still hadn't taken Jin out on a date yet.

During the week all they ever did was see each other in school until Jin had to leave for student council business and Namjoon for basketball practice, even then they would wait for each other and Namjoon had to drop Jin home, even though his house was apparently thirty minutes away in the other direction, they would kiss every now and then, and when they weren't together they constantly messaged each other.

The typical fresh relationship 'start'.

There were cheesy and corny lines as well as jokes.

Today though Namjoon wanted to treat Jin how he had always dreamt of, pamper the boy since all he did before was bully him. He needed to plan something out. But sadly, he was never the romantic type. All his life girls flaunted over him, not the other way around. He wasn't used to it, but he was definitely going to give it a try. Jin deserves this he told himself.

------------

Jin was walking into school as usual, humming to 'faded' as it played through his earphones. It was quite early and he was sure the basketball team was at their morning practice for the final tournament in a week. Shyly he made his way to the court.

He scanned the players, he found Yoongi and Kai, but Namjoon was nowhere in sight. Frowning Jin gave one last scan for his boyfriend.

Maybe, he didn't come today? Was he sick? Is he okay? Does he need someone to take care of him? Jin turned around, having his worried thoughts disturbed when he walked into something hard, stinky and... muscular?

Jin looked up to find a cute dimple smile.

"Where you looking for me baby? Did you secretly come to spy on me during practice?" Namjoon's voice seemed to soothe all Jin's troubles.

Jin blushed and looked down, nodding cutely.

Namjoon was in such a dishevelled state. What on earth had he done, to ever get to be with this adorable angel?

It honestly took every ounce of control he had not to jump Jin then and there and eat his plump pink lips. A corny idea popped into his head

Namjoon slid one arm around Jin's waist and brought his other hand to his face, gesturing to his lip with his pointer finger.

"Where's my morning kiss, Baby?" Namjoon asked cutely, or what he thinks is cute. He puckered out his lips and closed his eyes.

Jin wanted to laugh but held it in. This kid knew how to get things done. He cupped the taller boys face and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips. He was about to pull away when Namjoon's other hand wrapped around his waist as well, deepening the kiss and bring Jin closer.

Jin tried to disconnect them but Namjoon only kissed harder. They were in the school basketball court creating quiet a scene for the rest of the players. There where hoots and cheers, even a couple of fake 'Ews'. Namjoon pulled away leaving one last peck on his boyfriend's delicious lips before walking away to get back to his practice.

Jin was left there a blushing mess. He just made out with his boyfriend in front of the whole basketball team. He was sure he wouldn't be able to survive the embarrassment. He turned around and walked as fast as he could to get away from them.

Damn you Kim Namjoon, why do you do this to him!

---

It was lunch time and they were all seated in the cafeteria, well other than Jungkook. Their friends were teasing Jin about the morning's fiesta. Every now and then Namjoon would slide a fry into Jin's plate. He had recently come to terms with Jin's eating habits. The best way to Jin's heart was through food, and boy was he using that information to the fullest.

"Jonnie baby, if you keep giving me all your food, I'll become fat!" Jin pouted.

"Good! Become fat and ugly so no one will ever look at you other than me." Namjoon gleamed before pecking Jin's lips.

"Argh, really guys! Some people are trying to eat without puking here." Yoongi said plainly.

"Your one to talk babe, you can't live without my lips" Hoseok laughed out.

The conversation was interrupted by Jungkook though.

"Hey guys!" He cheerfully entered.

The gang turned towards Jungkook. He was with someone else. The guy had a boxy smile and brown hair. Everyone stared at their intertwined fingers. Jimin seemingly frowned.

"Taehyung!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was good Taehyung!!!!

The babe has arrived, jkk

I am here to spoil everything.

Hello, I bring greetings from my dark planet.

Like, comment, do your thang.

Thanks for reading

Lovez ya

[EDITED: 17.04.2020]