Reality

Namjoon woke up with a very uneasy feeling in his stomach and a killer headache. He groaned and felt around his bed for his phone, something wasn't right. The sheets were silky, he hates silky sheets! Namjoon's eyes shot open as he jerked up only to regret it the second later.

"Fuck." he cursed as he held his throbbing head. He slowly opened his eyes again. Red and white walls. He looked around the room, it looked like a motel. Then his eyes drifted to his left and he nearly had a heart attack.

There was a naked girl beside him. Namjoon jumped of the bed, when suddenly the cold hit him. He looked down; He was naked too. Panic filled his entire body. What did he do last night? Who the fuck was this? This must be a joke right! H-He would never cheat on his baby, right? Namjoon grabbed the covers and covered himself, as he dashed to the bathroom.

This can't be happening, Namjoon went to the sink and splashed his face with some cold water to calm down. Then he closed his eyes and tried to recall whatever he could about last night.

"Okay... So, we all were at a party... I placed myself on the couch and the boys went to dance... And then, And then? WHY THE FUCK DON'T I REMEMBER.... oh, wait there was that girl who give me a drink.... Shit... FUCKING hell remember, Namjoon!" Namjoon quarrelled with his reflection in the mirror.

There was a soft knocking on the door. His yelling must have woken the girl up, yes that's what he needs. He can ask the girl what happened and if- If they did it, which Namjoon prayed to every God that they hadn't. Jin was his everything and he didn't want to lose his baby cause of this. But then again Jin wouldn't know... Right?

"Oppa, Are you awake?" Namjoon froze.

Lord please, don't let this be what I think it is!

Namjoon cranked the door open a little bit, he honestly didn't know this girl. Shit, did he sleep with a stranger?

"Ouch. I'm not a stranger Oppa, we go to the same school! We have science and economics together!" the girl huffed and brought her hands to her chest. So, it looks like Namjoon's last thought came out his mouth as well.

What? When? Who? He had never seen her before; He could swear on that.

"Uhhh... I have never-. You know what, that's not important right now! Did we do anything, like you know have sex?" Namjoon was shaking as his words came out.

"Oppa, you're so mean! First you pretend to not know me, and then you pretend like we did have a good time last night!" She whinned and tears were filling in her eyes. Namjoon started panicking, shit, shit, shit, shit!

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry, don't cry! Go sit on the bed I'll get changed." but honestly he needed time to kill himself for cheating on his princess. He never wanted to hurt Jin, like ever, but here he was, and if Jin knew, his baby would be so crushed.

"But I've already seen everything Oppa, you don't need to hid-" Namjoon slammed the door shut. He closed his eyes and slid down the door to the floor. His eyes were hurting, so he let the tears fall. He had just made such a big mistake, and there is no way to undo it. Even if Jin wouldn't know, the guilt would eat him alive!

"Oppa, open up! I got your clothes." he heard through the door.

He wiped the tears away and opened the door to get his clothes, not sparing one look at the girl. He took a quick shower and changed. He managed to find his phone in his back pocket, taking it out he tapped the screen.

Notifications

Yoongrams :12 missed calls

Annoyingchild : 20 missed calls

Blazingsun : 3 missed calls.

Bangtanbitches : 83 unread messages

Namjoon's heart dropped when there wasn't a message or call from Jin. He looked at the time, it was quarter to one. I must be lunch time at school, he sighed and decided to head to school after he cleared things of with this girl. He walked out of the bathroom and spotted her on the bed with another bed sheet covering her, barely. He ignored it.

"Listen, Uh... Jesus, I don't even know your name!" Namjoon mentally slapped himself.

"It's Ha Rin." She said softly looking down.

"Okay, Ha Rin, listen, I'm really sorry for whatever we did, it was a mistake. What ever happened here stays in this room, okay. Nobody will get to hear about it, and I- No, you... Please don't come near me during school. I have a boyfriend and I have no intention of losing him. I'm sorry once again, I must have been really drunk to so something like this, but please forget it, okay." Namjoon sounded calm but he was stabbing himself internally. The girl looked at him with almost no emotion.

Without wasting anymore time there, he walked out the door. He knew he hurt her, or well he thought he did at least.

We'll see how long you'll have that boyfriend of yours!

Hey y'all, OK so I'm really sorry but updates are gonna start slowing down from now on.

My exams are in three days and it's my final year in coll, so I need to focus. I will be updating when ever I can, so please bare up with me and not delete my book from your reading list, please?

Anyway Ha Rin is a bitch....., or is she??? 😅

Lovez ya

Thanks for reading!

[EDITED: 22.04.2020]