Caught

It had been a week already, Jin was advised to stay at the hospital for three days until he was able to recover. Even though Jin was out, his family still kept him on lock down mode. They were too shaken up by the whole experience.

Jin's father had taken it very hard. He had banned Jin from leaving the house without supervision. He had also banned Namjoon from entering their home, God knows what he might do to the boy if he saw him again. Don't get Mr. Kim wrong, he saw the love his son and Namjoon had, but his first role as a parent was to protect his children, and this is how he sought to accomplish that.

Jin did occasionally argue with his dad about his life choices, but the elder stood fast and did not pay heed to the boy's tears or speeches about how he's fine and can take care of himself. There was one instance thought, where Jin hadn't left his room for the whole day because of an argument they had about who is good for him and who is not, Jin had burst into tears and fled to the confinement of his room. He hadn't eaten the whole time and his mother kept nagging his dad about it. Jin got over it rather fast, surprisingly.

Or that's what they all thought.

---

It was Jin's fourth day at home and he was quite bouncy for some reason, which of course no one other than his mom knew. The thing was she had seen it all. Even though Jin had been extra cautious, she had figured it out. She had caught a glimpse of a very familiar figure roaming their street at night. Well, at first, she nearly called the cops when she saw the figure climb up the wall to Jin's window, but then she placed two and two together.

Who else could it be?

She knew things were strange with her son for the past two days, the reason being, none other than Kim Namjoon.

The boy had been sneaking into Jin's room every night. She would be lying if she said she wasn't scared for her son, but she knew it, she knew so well that Namjoon would do anything for her son. She saw it in his eyes the first day he came over to their house. She knew he would take good care of her son. That's why she did her best to keep her husband away from Jin's room.

A ding from Jin's phone indicated that he had received a message.

Joonieofmylife💙 :

Baby, I'll be there in ten minutes OK.

Keep the window open.

Love you so much princess 💕💕

Muuuuaaaahhhhh 😘

Jins_for_jokes:

Love you too baby,

Yes, I will.

Come safely.

Oh, and my dad's not home so you can stay longer ok

Jin was smiling to himself, and that didn't creep his brother out one bit. Nope, not at all...

Poor boy probably thinks Jin is finally losing it.

---

Namjoon made his way to the side of the house making sure he didn't get seen, or that's what he thought. He was too preoccupied with imagining cuddling with his precious baby that he didn't seem to take notice of the lady staring at him with her hands folded, a spatula in one hand.

He was about to climb up to the wall when he was gently patted on the back. He nearly screamed, ( an extremely masculine scream, as he keeps telling himself) but managed to compose himself in front of his boyfriends mother.

At first the lady wore a very irritated look, but after a second her face softened. Namjoon had his head down though, and didn't see the change in her expression. In his mind he was contemplating whether to make a dash for it or confess.

"Don't think so hard Namjoon, you'll get wrinkles. How about we head inside and talk, yeah?" Namjoon slowly nodded and followed her into the house. Was he going to die? Was she planning on beating him up?

The lady's sigh drew his attention out of his thoughts.

"I know you've been coming here and meeting Jin." She said straight forwardly.

Namjoon swore his heart popped out his throat, right now.

"Um... I'm really sorry, I shouldn't -"

"Don't apologize, I have nothing against you, in fact I kind of like you, but since my husband doesn't approve of you anymore, all I can say is..." She purposely paused as she could practically see Namjoon's brain ooze out his scalp. "You have six hours till he's back. I'll take the kids out so you can be free with him, okay?"

Namjoon's eyes widened, did he just hear that right? What was happening? He just stared at her like he was waiting for her to laugh and bring out a gun and shoot him. Mrs. Kim smiled at his reaction; She knew exactly what the boy was expecting. She sweetly chuckled.

"Joon darling, don't be so shocked! I can tell you won't do anything to hurt my baby. Even though you've done things, the past is the past. I'm willing to look over it, because I can tell you are clearly in love. And the fact that that idiot of a son is still with you means he's definitely never going to let you go. So, I suggest you go up there and do what you guys do... Wait, nothing sexual, I hope. You better not be having sex in my house, I swear! I will smack the hormones out of both of you, if I find you doing-" she stopped when she realised, she was deviating from her topic. "Well, what I'm saying is, just make sure you don't get wild and shit, okay!" she finished as she walked up to get Jin's siblings.

Namjoon stood in shock, how can someone be so understanding? Jin definitely got that characteristic from his mom, well along with the ranting and nagging, but that's all good. He didn't care anyway. Jin was definitely blessed to have this family, they were willing to protect and make sure he is the happiest child in the world. Namjoon decided from that second, he would do just that. Protect his little angel, love him with his entire being, treasure him and make sure he always is smiling.

Namjoon beamed with new found joy as he skipped up the stairs to Jin's room. And knocked on the door.

Filler chapter. Well not like anything big is gonna happen soon..... Or is it??.

I'm so horrible at keeping things to myself 😅

Anyway I have no idea what say, but I feel this chapter was disappointing.

But ita OK the next one will be fluff and or some semi smut shit. IDK.

......

That's it for now. See you next chapter.

[EDITED: 27.04.2020]