Awake

Namjoon was starting to get a little ticked off, well not exactly, he was just really depressed that his baby hadn't seen his messages or picked up his calls. He thought Jin was asleep, but it's nine in the night and he still hadn't replied or called back. Namjoon tapped on his couch impatiently staring at his phone on the coffee table.

He was slowly getting restless. He knew he was being a little clingy and all, but Jin never had a problem with him. Was Jin angry? Did Namjoon do something wrong?

"Argh!" Namjoon yelled messing up his hair. He jumped to his feet and grabbed his keys. He was going to surprise Jin... Or at least try.

Namjoon had gone way past the point of asking Jin if he could come over, plus Jin's mom said he could come over anytime. He headed to his car and sped off to Jin's.

Once he reached, he hopped out and giggle to himself like a lunatic, he was going to see his baby~.

Namjoon jogged up the steps and rang the bell. It took a minute, till the door opened revealing Hani, with a curl clip on her fringe.

"Woah, Joon Oppa! What brings you here?" Hani said as he let him into the house.

"I'm here to see my baby!" Namjoon beamed.

"Ashh- So cute... Damn I'm jealous, but Oppa Jin Oppa's not here, he still hasn't come home. He must be busy with some Student Council work or something." Hani cooed as she went to the kitchen explaining that Jin wasn't home yet.

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows. Jin didn't have council work today. He said he was free

"That's strange. He didn't have to stay back today. That's why we made plans." He trailed off. Jin wouldn't lie.

"Beats me! He must be at Jungkook Oppa's or Taehyung Oppa's." Hani stated coolly.

"I guess so." He took out his phone and messaged Taehyung before he called Kookie.

---

Jin woke up with a massive headache, he slowly managed to open his eyes. His sight was a little blurry, he rubbed his eyes only to open them again to darkness.

Panic started to serge through his body. He shot up and blinked a couple of times.

Still black.

He started to frantically feel around. He felt ...cushion? Where the heck is, he? Why was it so dark?

Jin rattled his brain for an explanation. He was walking out school, he saw Ha Rin, they went for ice cream. He gasped. Was she hurt? Is she okay? Where is she? Did something happen to her?

Jin's thoughts were interrupted when the lights suddenly came on. Jin was blinded for a second, and then waited for his eyes to adjust. His eyes dotted around the room, a bedroom. His eyes instantly fell on the boy at the door with a wide grin on his face. A chill instantly went down Jin spine. The guy felt familiar, and he didn't like it one bit.

"Hey Babyboy, did you sleep well?" The guy said as he slowly approached Jin. Jin was about to jump off the bed and run, but he instantly fell back on the bed, more like he was thrown.

"Na ah!" The guy chuckled, Jin felt like puking.

Namjoon help!

---

Namjoon felt his spine shiver, goose bumps appeared on his skin. He shrugged it off and rubbed his arms. He had called Kookie and asked if Jin was there, sadly he wasn't. Even Taehyung replied that he wasn't with him, to which Namjoon was extremely happy. But Jin, still wasn't anywhere!

He didn't want to panic or jump to stupid assumptions, so he just silently waited for Jin to either come home or messages or even call.

Baby where are you? I'm lonely....

Namjoon pouted to himself. He wanted cuddles and kisses today, but looks he won't be getting any.

So this chapter sucks way too much.

I'm sorry.

I need a boring chapter before the next one so I just created this......

I'm a disappointment! 🙌

Love ya

Thanks for reading!!

Oh and who do you think the guy is?????????

I'll let you in on a secret next chapter. 😂

[EDITED: 26.04.2020]