Perfect... Nah, Fuck NO

[WARNING: IT'S ABOUT TO GET ... *Ahem* ... Hella Nasty all up in here.]

Namjoon, you could say was the happiest man alive at the moment. He was dating the love of his life, and right now he was going to be to make love to him. (YAY. All you thirsty humans.)

Namjoon wrapped his arms between Jin and the bed, bring the others body closer to his. He was busy kissing and sucking Jin's lips, occasionally biting. To Jin's surprise he was being extremely gently and sweet. Jin loved this Namjoon. He was so happy that his first time with Namjoon would be of making love, not just some heated fucking session.

Jin smiled into the kiss, making Namjoon smile more.

"I love you... I love you... I love you... I love so much... I'm so happy right now, baby!" Namjoon was grinning from ear to ear as he kissed every spot on Jin's face.

Jin giggled before letting out a bubbly 'I love you, too'. You could say, he was very proud of his decision. Seeing Namjoon this sweet and caring, completely melted his heart.

Namjoon opened the teasing silk tied bow, allowing the silk to fall off Jin's smooth, white skin, reviling his broad shoulders and cute pink nipples, as well as his slim waist. Namjoon scanned the beauty before licking his lips and going down to mark Jin's entire gorgeous canvas. He started at Jin's neck, sucking and biting down softly, leaving hickeys everywhere his mouth travelled.

Jin was painfully hard by now. Namjoon running his hands up and down his chest, playing and teasing his nipples did take a hardening tole on him. He was squirming to get some friction from Namjoon's crotch, but the younger only moved down, making Jin hump at his stomach.

Namjoon chuckled as he sucked on Jin's nipple. He was happy that he made Jin feel this way, Jin needed to be treated so delicately. Like a cracked glass. He needed to be loved and cherished like no other, and boy was Namjoon so blessed to be the one to do it...

Jin whined as Namjoon bit his stomach. He was getting really impatient; All this foreplay was getting him frustrated.

"J-Joonie... P-please stop teasing m-me!" Jin managed through his moans.

"Eager aren't we." Namjoon bit his lower lip.

"Joonieeee!" Jin whined even more as he softly hit Namjoon's chest, making the younger chuckle and grab his hand, placing a kiss on it.

"I want this to be perfect princess. I don't want to rush-"

"Fuck perfect! I'm dying, here! It's starting to hurt down there and you teasing, is just messing me up more, now stop being a bitch and do me already! I didn't get my ass prepped to have it ignored for so long!" Jin was serious and Namjoon was wide eyed. Jin never cursed and he-

He prepped?

"You prepped?" Namjoon was beyond shocked. "What the- How?"

"That doesn't matter! Just get your pants and my panties off so you can get in! I am so tired of waiting!"

(Why, so much for waiting and love making, huh.)

Namjoon was beyond words, what happened to his innocent princess? Where did he go? What-

Namjoon was pulled into reality when jin's legs wrapped around his waist pulling his harshly into a rough kiss.

Who the fuck, is this?

"Baby please, I can't wait anymore... Please...I want you." Jin whispered into Namjoon's ear seductively.

Well say goodbye to all Namjoon's 'perfect love' theory. He ripped Jin's panties off, only to find him already dripping precum. Namjoon got up for a second, before he pulled his basketball shorts down along with his boxers.