Broken

Namjoon ran through the school gates, it was already past school hours, but he knew the person he wanted to see would still be there. He ran up to the basketball court and scanned for the boy, immediately spotting green hair. The boy was the only one there as expected, practice ended half an hour ago.

"Yoongi, can we talk?" Namjoon said jogging up to him.

---

"So, let me get this straight. You, FUCKING CHEATED ON JIN!" Yoongi clearly was about to lose his shit any second now.

"Shh. I told you I don't remember anything! You know darn fucking well I would never voluntarily cheat on Jin, he's my life, he's my world, he's -"

"Well that doesn't change a fucking thing!" Yoongi spat out. He knew Namjoon would never do anything to hurt Jin, heck he would sell his soul just to make Jin happy! But Yoongi was no one to spot sides, yesterday Namjoon did disappear on them. Even after calling him again and again, he never answered his phone, so God alone knows what the heck happened.

"I know. I-I, I just don't want this to be true... I don't want to betray Jin. I just- God, Why the fuck am I like this?" Namjoon shoved his face into his hands and cried silently.

Yoongi could see how much this was eating Namjoon, he would definitely agree with Namjoon's statement. He didn't want this to be true as well. He couldn't deal with his friends like this.

"Namjoon, you have to tell him. Knowing Jin he would definitely forgive you if you told him the truth and everything. Plus, he loves you too much to let you go just cause of some drunk mistake." Yoongi sadly said as he rubbed Namjoon's back, who was full-on crying now.

"I- I, I can't... I just want this to-"

"Shh. It's okay, just cry it all out." Yoongi stopped Namjoon from talking and allowed him to vent his eyes out. It honestly was sad. He would never be able to take it if they broke up, they were his baby's opt after all, and somewhere along their relationship Yoongi was happy to see the smile on his best friends face when the older was with him. They all were friends and this would crumble their group.

---

Jin was locking the Council room when a tall shadow fell on him. A familiar scent filled his nose.

Namjoon.

Jin wanted to run, but his legs wouldn't budge. His eyes started to water again; It was almost like a ritual now. After the first time he saw the picture of Namjoon naked in bed with a girl, it just came automatically. Each second he stared at the picture more tears would spill. Last night was hell for Jin, Hani managed to help him up and bring him home after which he had locked himself up in his room, bawling is eyes and heart out, until it was time to go to school. He wanted to skip today, his eyes were red and puffy, his face was stained and he looked as pale as paper. He couldn't miss it though, because he had to do the registration, so he got Hani to drown his face in concealer.

Jin looked down immediately, trying to hold back his tears.

"Jinnie... Baby... I have something to tell you." Namjoon voice came out like a whisper, but Jin heard it. Jin heard the raspiness in it too, like he had cried. Which shocked Jin making him spin around.

Namjoon, his baby. Stood there looking a mess. His blonde hair looked as if it was pulled in all directions, his eyes were red and watery, his body was shaking and the tears started to roll down and he was clenching his fists. Jin was being stabbed in the heart looking at Namjoon. He was trying his hardest not to reach up and pull the boy into his loving arms. Yes, Namjoon may have done something horrible to him, but Jin still loved him none the less, his heart belonged to him after all.

Jin flung his ego out the window, and hugged Namjoon. The younger not hugging back, as he knew he didn't deserve this, he didn't deserve this angel, he didn't deserve Jin.

Jin bit his lip as he held in his tears. It hurt when Namjoon didn't hug back. It ripped his heart actually, but he still rubbed circles on Namjoon's back to soothe his shaking body.

"B-Baby.... Baby, I-I'm... I-I'm so s-sorrry. "

Jin was hurting so much as he heard those words. He wasn't expecting Namjoon to accept what he did. He wanted it to be some prank, or even one of those scenes in movies, where the person was drugged and the pictures were taken. But no. Namjoon didn't deny that he cheated, well even though, Namjoon had no idea that Jin knew, he expected him to at least try and hide the fact a little.

"J-Jinnie... I, I... I... C-cheated." Namjoon choked out before bursting in tears along with Jin.

The image kept reappearing in Jin's head and he finally broke. He let go of Namjoon and fell to the ground. sobbing. Whaling. Regretting.

Just sad.

I'm sorry.

[EDITED: 23.04.2020]