Shocked

Jin walked home alone that day, he didn't really want to deal with any humans at the moment. Taehyung's kiss was still in his mind. The kid was just playing around right? He didn't mean that, right? Why would Tae like him? So, was Namjoon right the whole time?

Namjoon...

Jin's thoughts suddenly drifted to Namjoon. He had hurt his boyfriend, because he was to blind to see what was in front of him, but then again you can't blame Jin because this kind of shit only happened in books and k-dramas.

Right? Right.

Jin sighed, he needed to get his mind off this. He headed to his favourite cafe.

He needed food.

---

It had been three days since the incident in the Student Council room, and Namjoon still hadn't come to school. Jin really wanted to give the boy space, but he was dying with worry. Namjoon had managed to occupy his mind every second of the day. He had even called and messaged Namjoon, like a hundred time, not exaggerating. Maybe even a hundred and one.

Namjoon hadn't appeared anywhere, even Jimin and Yoongi said he didn't come for practice. Jin's heart was racing. What if he's sick? What if he's going to ignore him for the rest of their lives? What if something bad happened? What if he got someone new?

The last one made Jin's heart drop to his feet.

What if Namjoon was so pissed off, that he wanted someone else?

Jin still hadn't apologised yet. Jin's mind was dissolving in Namjoon leaving him thoughts.

Without even noticing it tears started dripping, which caught Taehyung's attention immediately. They were at lunch, but the others had things to do, so it was just Jin and Taehyung.

"Hyung, if you're so worried about him go see him." Taehyung said in a soft voice with his head bent down.

That instantly alerted Jin that he also has to deal with Taehyung. He needed to do or say something. He would definitely be rejecting the boy, his heart already belonged to Namjoon so no point delaying it.

Taehyung sighed as he noticed that Jin was still worrying. To say his heart was breaking would be an understatement, he knew so well that Jin would never be able to reciprocate his feelings, especially after he got a boyfriend, but Taehyung couldn't help but hold on to the hope that, even just a little will do. He had loved Jin for so long that it was suffocating him to keep it in.

Taehyung was about to get up when a hand grabbed him.

"Tae, we need to talk." Jin said softly, knowing that he would be hurting Taehyung was most definitely something he never wanted to do.

Taehyung sighed and sat back down.

"Is it about my confession, if it is you can take more time. You don't need to rush into-"

"No Tae, I need to tell you now, before it's too lat-" Jin cut in but was only interrupted in turn.

"Listen Hyung, I said you can tell me later!" Taehyung raised his voice scaring Jin a bit.

Taehyung knew he was only stalling, but he couldn't bear it, it was too painful. Even though he knew the answer, it didn't make things easier. He was so stupid for even trying, he should have just kept his big mouth shut about it, that way their friendship wouldn't be affected as well.

He was an idiot. A love-struck idiot.

He got up and walked out as fast as possible, not bothering to look back. He heard Jin call for him many times, but he just needed to get away.

---

"Noona, can you bring me the remote?" Namjoon shouted as he slouched down further, nearly getting devoured by the couch.

"Jesus Christ, Boy! It is literally like right there! Just reach out you, lazy ass piece of shit!" His sister came into the hall with her hands on her hip. She had literally had it with his stupid ass attitude. He had been sulking around the house for three fucking days.

Namjoon looked at her with red puffy eyes.

She caved in; she had never seen her brother cry her entire life up till now. He was always the tough one, even when their mom died, he hadn't even shed a single tear, but everyone knew he bawled out behind the door of his room.

That first evening, well nearly night when the boy had come home sniffing and looking miserable was quiet rememberable. The moment she had opened the door, the smell of alcohol hit her nose. She was about to start yelling at him about the time and how he stank, when the tears started to flow down his cheek. She nearly had a heart attack. She quickly ushered him into the house and laid him on the couch. The boy instantly started sobbing like lost child. At first Maesoo was utterly shocked. What in the world could making the 'Great Gatsby' of their family breakdown to such an extent?

Then it clicked. He had been acting really weird for a couple of weeks now, she smirked.

"Namjoon~ did you get yourself a girl or something?" She teased, usually the boy would tease her back when she did, but this time he just cried even louder.

What is this a break up? He was acting like some teenage girl. Maesoo was freaking out. She didn't even know how to calm him down.

Ever since that night he wouldn't move from the couch, unless he had to use the bathroom. He just sat there staring at the TV. It was on a drama channel since that's what Maesoo was watching before he came.

That's when she figured something was drastically wrong.

Namjoon hated dramas. He used to tell her not to bother watching it because it always ended the same way. For the past three days Namjoon has been watching nothing but K-dramas!

Sighing she decided to let him tell her when he was ready instead of her forcing him. She handed him the remote. She really wanted this sniffy Namjoon to go, she missed her mean, heartless brother.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a horrible filler, I really want to rite the dramatic part, but I'm a lil lazy......

[EDITED: 19.04.2020]