Five Years

Lotta time skipping is happening here... And it's kinda long, as in like about 2000 words and shit. Or maybe even more.

"YAH! Why are you both fighting!" Jin yelled as he separated the two kids from nearly ripping each other's hair out.

"She started it Mr. Kim" The young boy, who was victim to the girl's sharp nails, yelled as he pointed at the furious girl in front of him.

"Oh please, you were the one who started it! You ugly dried eel!" The girl snapped back as she brought her hands up to her hips.

Jesus, for six-year old's they sure knew how to tell others off.

"Alright now, that's enough!" Jin grabbed the boy before he could lunge forward to attack the girl.

"Hyesoo, tell me what happened?" Jin turned to the timid girl sitting beside him. She looked frightened out of her mind. When she had run up to him in the staff room, with tears rolling down, he instantly knew shit was going down in class.

Hyesoo slowly looked around, everyone was staring at her, she slowly looked down and shook her head. Jin picked up instantly.

"Okay everyone, you all are supposed to be eating lunch; Go on. Make sure you eat well okay, and brush your teeth after that!" All the kids were dispersed and Jin placed Daehyun on the ground to kneel down beside Soo Mai.

"Okay, now can you tell me Hyesoo?"

The child slowly nodded before looking up and pointing at Daehyun, the boy immediately looked down to hide his face.

"Dae kiss me-"

"Yeah, this 'thing ' thought it was okay to touch my Hyehye!" she was about to punch the boy again.

"Woah! Watch your mouth, Soo Mai! You shouldn't be so mean to people." He then turned to Dae Hyun "And Dae, why did you kiss Hyesoo?" Jin was internally flaunting and fangirling at the blush that started to creep up on Daehyun's face. But since he's not a teen anymore, he had to keep it professional.

"S-She... looked cute." The boy shyly replied, making Hyesoo blush and Soo Mai turn red.

"I-I'm sorry." The boy continued still looking down. Jin's soul died, he was so fucking adorable right now. Childhood crushes are so innocent and pure!

"It's okay, now Hyesoo do you forgive DaeHyun?" The girl shyly nodded, before going to sit next to the boy and held his tiny hand.

Just kill me Lord, this is too cute.

Soo Mai on the other hand was about to blow, Jin could tell. Even though she was looking away from the scene with her hands folded to her chest. She did remind him of someone, a very jealous someone.

"Mai, it's okay. Please don't be angry, all can be friends... Please?" Hyesoo got up to sit between the other two as she clung herself onto Soo Mai. The later fell for the trap and nodded.

Damn... Not bad for a kid.

Jin smiled wide.

"Alright, now that that's done... How about you all run along and go eat and play."

The three nodded and dashed out Soo Mai and Daehyun competing to see who runs out first.

"Those kids... " Jin chuckled as he went to the teacher lounge.

---

(This is going to be a little confusing, but I hope you can keep up )

Jin walked into his and Namjoon's home, well Namjoon's, but he moved in after his mother sweetly kicked him out (note sarcasm).