Pizza, Belle, and Kisses

Jin woke up to a cold wind slowly chilling over his shoulder. He scrunched his face and ducked under the covers. He needed warmth. He moved his arms around trying to feel for Namjoon, but came up with nothing, but the empty cold bed sheet.

He poked an eye open. Namjoon was indeed nowhere in the room. He pouted to himself as he slowly rubbed his eyes. He inched himself up, because his back started to ache really bad. Nearly on the verge of crying he managed to get himself up slightly.

"Joonie?" He called out with whatever remaining voice he had. It was stuffy and sounded like a dying fish (excuse me I'm weird OK). He was shocked for a second at his own voice, but then left it. It should have been worse honestly, the amount he was screaming and moaning yesterday morning? Or was it today?

He quickly glanced out the window to see a purple sky, evening? He was too preoccupied looking out the window, to see a very smiley gleamy Namjoon standing by the door, with a glass of water in his hand.

"Hey princess, did you sleep well?" Jin looked to the door and smiled. Namjoon was in black sweats and a white Ryan T-shirt. He smiled wide as he walked up to Jin to hand him the glass as well as a tablet.

"It's a painkiller, it'll help you... I'm sorry if I was too rou-" He was pulled down into Jin's lips, nearly spilling the water over the bed.

"Don't be, that was the best thing I've ever done. I love you!" Jin said after he pulled away. Namjoon was blushing now, and Jin giggled. He wanted to marry this man, alright.

"U-Uh... I... I... It was... U-" for the first time Namjoon was at a loss for words. Jin kissed his cheek before taking the tablet and gulping down the water.

Jin handed the glass back and Namjoon bent down to kiss his head.

"God, I love you so much." He mumbled into Jin's hair. He did, he really did. Jin smiled as he lowered himself back down on the bed.

"Are you hungry, baby? I can make you something." Namjoon asked as he played with Jin's hair, the later leaning into the touch, loving it a lot.

Jin hummed and slightly nodded into Namjoon's hand.

The younger was internally dying, Jin looked like a little kitten right now, and his heart was cooing.

"Alright, I'll be up with something soon okay, you rest for a while... I'll wake you when I'm done." with that he bent down to place another kiss on Kin's head and walked out.

Jin closed his eyes as he snuggled deeper into the covers, only to be springing up, even though the table was just starting to kick in, and sniffing the air.

Something was burning, like really bad!

He flung the covers off himself as he limped his way to the door, to see Namjoon fanning smoke into the exost vent.

What the heck?

He rushed into the kitchen, and found the stove still on, quickly turning it off. He looked to the counter and it was a mess, like what was he doing here? Raising a dinosaur? He then turned to the sink and saw a burnt pan, with some black alien substance attached to it. The smoke had reached the alarm and it when off, seconds later the spray pipes were on and the kitchen cooled down, leaving two drenched humans.

Namjoon let out a long string of curses and Jin just stared at him, before brushing out in laughter. Namjoon just pouted as Jin was nearly rolling on the ground.

"W-hat... We-re you... Even- Hahaha... Do-ing?" Jin asked trying to catch his breath. Namjoon looked down and started fidgeting with the ends of his T-shirt. He looked like kicked puppy and Jin's heart was melting really fast.