Namjoon

To say the night was a disaster, would be an understatement.

Jin was currently glaring at the blonde male in front of him.

If looks could kill, the guy would be so deeply buried, he would have reached hell.

Namjoon sighed holding the ice pack to his jaw.

"If you got something to say, just say it already, princess." Namjoon stated plainly.

Jin scoffed. He just wanted to rip him to shreds.

Namjoon had the talent of ticking Jin off to such extents that the boy just wished he would stamp on dog poo every day. Comical yes, but he hated Namjoon with a burning passion. There wasn't even a single day the blonde would leave him alone, not even tonight, or more like last night.

-------

Jin had just entered Jackson house.

It was known all over the school, Jackson threw the hugest parties, going all out every time.

The sound of music pumped throughout the house, the smell of alcohol drifting through the air. People dancing, making out, joking. The typical part scene.

Jin and his friends made their way through the crowds and to the mini bar at the corner.

Hoseok was clearly excited and dragged Yoongi to the dance floor, moving his body to the music and grinding on his boyfriend before they locked lips in a heated make out session.

Jin and Jungkook where left at the bar. Jungkook wanted to dance too, but he felt bad about leaving Jin alone. He knew damn well Jin couldn't dance to save his life, he also knew Jin wouldn't dance so he sat beside him talking about random things.

There was a sudden cheer heard from the main door area and both the boys looked over.

There were some new faces that neither of them realised, so they guessed it was the guys from the other school. They were indeed hot, grabbing attention wherever they when.

Jin caught eyes with a particular tall blonde. The guy had been staring at him intently and smirked as he saw Jin make eye contact with him. He slowly made his way through the crowd, towards them.

Jungkook, who had noticed everything, took this chance to let his Hyung have some fun.

"Hey cutie, what you doing here alone?" the blonde asked as he eyed up Jin.

"Oh, I'm not alone... I'm with-" Jin stopped when he turned around to see that Jungkook was no longer beside him.

The blonde chuckled.

"I'm Ken by the way, Nice to meet you... Uh?"

"Jin, Seokjin " Jin replied with his killer smile.

The guy in front of him was extremely attractive, his features prominent and manly. He was handsome, and also definitely Jin's ideal type.

The blonde chuckled again, making Jin's heart skip a beat.

"Jin, cute name for a cute guy." he said as he winked.

Jin blushed crimson, and turned away to hide his blush.

Ken smirked when he noticed how shy Jin is.

He turned Jin's head to face him again.

This guy was so adorable! He thought.

They continued talking. Ken introduced himself and so did Jin. So far, they were loving each other's company. Ken cracking some jokes and Jin laughing away cutely and tapping Ken's arm every now and then when the joke was too funny.