Eyes, Nose, Lips.

Somewhere here you will find SMUT, if y'all are pure and holy, don't read... Wait I shouldn't be saying that, read at your own risk... It's a warning so don't blame me, it also a warning because it sucks, so if you want a bad smutish screen, howde to you too!! SMUT starts here* OK.

It's been a couple days now, and each second was piercing Jin's heart. Ha Rin had approached their group and was now practically strapped to Namjoon's arm.

Namjoon had told Yoongi about the whole thing, and let's just say the mint haired boy was a little close to the edge of slapping the slut who was wrapping herself around Namjoon. Sure, Yoongi could get her point of view, but he couldn't help but want to set her on fire or something. Yoongi took occasional glances at Jin, who seemed to be in a daze not even paying attention to the girl with his boyfriend.

No one other than Yoongi knew, so the rest of the table just stared at Namjoon and Ha Rin. Jimin had Jungkook in his lap with his arms wrapped around his waist to prevent the younger from getting up and murdering either one of the two. Taehyung never once took his eyes of Jin, he wanted to go up to him and ask him what happened but he figured if Jin wanted them to know, he would have told them. Hoseok was a little lost right now, but Yoongi told him that he would tell him about it when they got home, so the boy sat quietly.

The whole time Namjoon hadn't moved. Ha Rin was ranting away, holding his hand, occasionally touching his thigh and was nearly in his lap, but the boy never once moved, he sat there like a stone. He also made no attempt to stop the girl from her works either. He was too drowned in thought. Jin was the only thing in his mind. He had told Ha Rin that Jin was his life, but the girl still came up to him every time. He hadn't had alone time with his Jinnie for the past four days. He had even tried to escape Ha Rin once and run to Jin, but Jin had told him he needs to be with her and make sure she's fine. That's why he hasn't beat the bitch up till now. Jin was his everything, and if Jin said he should take care of Mrs. ChatterHoe, he would do it.

Taehyung finally lost his shit, when Ha Rin disgustingly draped her arms around Namjoon's neck.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He stood up and yelled. Everyone looked up at him. Yoongi sighed and motioned for the boy to sit down. He did draw a lot of attention toward their table.

"How are all of you just sitting here and waiting that? What the heck is happening? Why is that-" Taehyung stopped mid-sentence when Jin slowly got up and walked away from the table. Jin didn't say a word.

Jungkook forceful pulled himself out of Jimin's hold and ran after Jin. Taehyung was fuming right now. Namjoon hadn't even looked to see where Jin was going. Where they fighting? He was so fed up with the elder not paying attention to Jin at all. Jin honestly looked like he hadn't slept in forever and his lunch was till untouched on the table. Even though, Jin put up a great show to everyone, he knew something wasn't right.

"I really can't fucking believe you! Jin just walked out and you're playing with this bimbo! What the heck is wrong with you? Did you not see what just happened?" This time it was Namjoon who sighed, he got up only to still have Ha Rin tapped to him, and walked out. Taehyung was about to grab Namjoon when Yoongi stopped him.

Taehyung snatched his hand away and decided to go check on Jin.

"Babe, will they be okay?" Hoseok ask softly. Yoongi interlaced their fingers and pulled Hoseok into his lap.

"I honestly don't know sunshine. I hope they get through the this."

---

School just finished and Jin was heading to the Student Council room when he was yanked into an empty classroom. He felt strong arms wrap around him, and he felt like crying.