Finally a Date!

Nothing was going to stop Namjoon today. He put his shoes on and got out his front door. He locked it and turned around, taking a huge breath before letting it out.

You got this Namjoon! You got this!

He skipped to his car and got in. He looked into the rear-view mirror and grinned to himself. He turned on the engine and headed out the parking lot.

You better brace yourself baby!

---

Jin groaned, it was a Saturday morning and he was tired, he had spent his energy in school till nine, finalising all the registration, before handing them in. He was nearly a walking zombie when he opened the door, to find a grinning creep.

"Jonnie? What's wrong with your face?" Jin could barely talk, his body was slowly drifting back to sleep there itself.

Namjoon frowned and pouted. Did Jin just diss his happiness?

"These are for you, princess! And you should probably get ready." Namjoon practically ignored Jin's sleepiness and held out a bouquet of pink roses.

Jin cranked his eye open a bit. Honestly, he loved Namjoon with his entire being and all, but Jin really wasn't in the mood. He needed sleep. He sleepily took the roses and kissed Namjoon's cheek before heading back inside, leaving the door open and a very pouty Namjoon.

Namjoon huffed and walked inside, the house was extremely silent, everyone must have gone out. He shrugged it off and headed to the kitchen where Jin was putting the roses in a vase. He walked up to him and back hugged him.

"Baby, why you like this?" Namjoon whined into Jin's neck.

"I'm tired Jonnie... I got home really late last night." Namjoon jerked back and raised a brow.

"Why? Where were you? Who were you with? What were you doing?" Namjoon interrogated Jin, spinning him around and looking him into the eye, well, at least the slits of Jin's eyes as they were half closed.

"OUCH! Joonie! What was that for?" Jin screams when Namjoon bit his shoulder.

"I want answers!" Namjoon demanded

"Huh? I was at school submitting the final registrations for the educational tour. I got back at nine." Jin yawned and rubbed his eyes cutely. Namjoon nearly died at the sight. He quickly kissed Jin's shoulder as an apology for the bite and smiled widely at him.

Seeing Namjoon's dimples, Jin smiled back lazily.

"Love you so much, Princess. But now can you please get ready, I want to take you out on our first date... Seeing as to whenever we make plans nothing works, so I decided to just grab you and-" Namjoon was nearly smacked. He was grabbed and shaken up by a now very awake Jin.

"What the heck Namjoon! You should have told me! I look like shit right now! Oh God, what do I wear? You, dumbass. Do you know how long things like this take to prepare for! I swear why the heck are you like this? So unreliable! Jesus, the least you could have done was message me! Argh, give me two hours!" Jin was yelling so damn loud and running up to his room, still yelling, but the rest was muffled when he slammed his door shut.

Namjoon was shook. Literally shook.

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?

Who the fuck was that yelling at him?

"Are you like Jin's secret twin that I don't know about?" Namjoon yelled before chuckling and running up the stairs. Who knew his baby was an actual princess.

(Pshh, all who did raise your hands.)

---

"OH, MY GOD!" Jin screamed like a child as he entered the amusement park. Namjoon just chuckled at how childish his lover had become, like literally two hours ago he was yelling/arguing with Namjoon whether to wear his ripped jeans and tank with flannel or his pink shorts and white T-shirt, (of course the pink and white won) and now he's like a puppy being given a treat. God did he just compare his baby to a dog? Yes. Yes, he did.

Jin was jumping around and riding everything, and I mean ever freaking thing (Other than, we know who). Namjoon was exhausted, he stared at Jin in awe, he was dying in the morning and now he's strangling everyone with his energy and excitement. This boy was something else!

Finally managing to bribe Jin to sit down, with waffles and ice cream, the two of them mind you, Namjoon let out an exhausted groan. It was nearly four, and they had done one everything, well other than the haunted house, everything.

Jin was happily licking his spoon and kicking his legs, when Namjoon's phone rang. Namjoon was too lazy to pick it up so he just let it ring, which seemed to irritate Jin, because he wanted to eat his ice cream in peace. The ringing stopped only to start again seconds later.

Seeing that Namjoon had no intention of moving his hands, Jin pulled it out from Namjoon pant pocket, which was a slight struggle with the way he was slouched out on the bench. Finally getting it out, he slid it to answer without looking at the caller ID.

The moment Jin placed it to his ear to the phone, he heard soft sobs, which sounded like a girl. He pulled the phone away and looked at the caller ID, unknown number.

Jin raised an eyebrow. The heck? He turned to Namjoon to find him snoring.

Great.

"Um, Hello. Namjoon's not her-"

"O-Oppa, I'm pregnant!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wassup!!!!! Double update, cause like idc of I fail in life!! I'll just work at McDonald's and seal fries when no ones looking!!!!

Just when you think they were over that phrase!!

and BAM

bitch is prego!!!

I'll leave ya for now......

Lovez ya

Bye bye

[EDITED: 25.04.2020]