namjinnamjinnamjin

Namjoon had finally gotten up from the couch and moved to his bedroom to change, it had now been five days and he missed his Jinnie.

A lot.

It was basically killing him. He finally gathered up his balls to go and confront his boyfriend. Five days was enough right?

He headed to school, thinking of all the ways he could apologise to Jin. There was food, and there were also cute things, and there were also flower-

His thoughts were disturbed when he bumped into someone.

"Sorr- What the fuck, I don't want to see your face first thing in the morning!" Namjoon yelled.

"It's not like yours is a blessing to look at either!" Taehyung stated with a sour face.

"What the fuck was that punk?" Namjoon grabbed Taehyung's collar. Growling at his face. He swore he wanted to punch him again.

"Aren't y'all the cutest couple ever!" Yoongi stated sarcastically as he walked over holding Hoseok's hand.

"Yah! Namjoon where the fuck have you been, you ASSHOLE!" Jungkook's voice was heard as he came running to jab Namjoon in the chest. The later falling to the ground clutching his chest.

"W-What t-the fuck K-Kook!" Namjoon yelled (Lies. He was wheezing) out on the ground.

"You sure are one heck of a dickhead, Jin has been so worried about you. I swear, I should kill you right now!" Jungkook stated angrily and huffed folding his hands on his chest. Jimin popping out of nowhere and placing his arms around Jungkook's waist to hold him back from doing just that.

Upon hearing his boyfriends name Namjoon's head sprang up.

"My Jinnie's been worrying about me?" He stated happily. His heart finding its place back in his chest after being in his stomach for the past five days.

His baby was thinking about him. He wasn't angry anymore.

Dammit, should have come to school days ago! My poor baby must have had it really hard-

Bang.

Namjoon clutched his head before turning around.

"What the fu-" Namjoon froze. Jin stood behind him clutching his bag in his right hand, his eyes teary.

"YOU FREAKING BASTARD! WHERE THE HELL HAVE y-you b-bee..n... why... d-did...y-youuu take s-so long?" Jin burst into tears.

Namjoon instantly forgot about his throbbing head and swung his arms around Jin's shaking body.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry, Love. I'm sorry, please don't cry. I'm sorry I took so long to get back to you. I was so afraid you'd still be mad at me. I- I... I'm sorry I was being a dick; I should have trusted you. I'm sorry for everything, please forgive me." Namjoon lifted Jin's chin up and connected their lips.

They both melted into the kiss, it was what both of them had been longing for.

Namjoon grabbed Jin's hips and pulled him closer. The later strapping his arms around the taller's neck. Their lips moved in sink, like they were singing a duo. Namjoon bit Jin's bottom lip making the boy moan, sending melodious vibrations to Namjoon's ears.

"Your so mean, Joonie." Jin said softly, trying to catch his breath as they parted.

"I'm really sorry, baby." Namjoon sincerely placed a kiss on Jin's forehead

"It's okay, as long as your here now and you never do that again. I was so worried, you weren't even picking my calls or replying to my messages and I thought-" Namjoon kissed Jin again.

"Baby it turns me on when you get flustered and worried about me- Ouch! What the heck, babe!"

"I'm being serious here and you're just joking around, I can't believe you!" Jin huffed and walked away, ignoring his boyfriend who was rubbing his arm where Jin had just pinched him.

"Okay, Okay, I'm sorry!" Namjoon ran after Jin.

"I promise, I won't do it again!" Namjoon pouted. Jin paused and looked at him, he looked so weird pouting. Jin chuckled and pecked his cheek.

"Your forgiven, I love you, babe."

"Can I have another kiss?" The NamJin couple walked and flirted.

"So, are we just like invisible here?" Jungkook stated and everyone bursts out laughing, including Taehyung.

Well, at least they're back together and happy, right.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I plan on being an ass and ruining everything, so stay tuned if you wanna read that.

Honestly why do I feel like this story is utterly useless and has no plot in it???

Please tell me if I should stop here or actually go.

[EDITED: 19.04.2020]