Misunderstandings

It was the day of the school jamboree. Jin had managed to conceal all sort of sadness from his face (courtesy of his sisters opened makeup drawer), he plastered a fake smile on where ever he went.

So far, everything was going according to plan for Jin.

There were no mishaps, the students cooperated well, the guests seemed to enjoy themselves. The day was great, he hadn't seen Namjoon anywhere as well. He was extremely thankful for that last one.

Jungkook had abandoned him saying he was going to get snacks and dashed off with Bambam.

Sighing Jin walked around, glancing at the game and food stalls.

He had been so tired lately, yesterday he had got home at eleven and didn't get much sleep since he had to be in school at five in the morning to ensure that everything was set up perfectly. But in all honesty, Jin knew the real reason, school and activities where just his normal acts. It was the fact that he cried his heart out these past days, every night. He was so annoyed at the fact that Namjoon was affecting him so much. He even tried to convince himself that Namjoon wasn't worth his tears, and that he was nothing but a mean person to him, he had lied and played with his heart. Jin wanted to admit that he didn't develop feelings for the blonde, but that kiss that night. It had strung at his heart. He wanted for forget the kiss, Namjoon's words, Namjoon himself, Everything!

Jin needed to get the image of Namjoon with that girl out of his head, at one point of time during the last three days he even pictured Namjoon making love to her, Namjoon gently touching her body, Namjoon moaning her name, Namjoon's lips on hers and every other part of her body.

Jin felt himself slowly breaking again, his eyes were stinging with the tears that threatened to fall. The last thing he remembered was Jungkook calling his name, before he ran. He ran as if that would save him from his mind. Like running would help him escape the reality he had started to realise.

He was full on crying now. He just wanted it all to stop, he just wanted to go back to the day Namjoon had confessed and warned his past self to run away. He would prefer getting bullied by the boy that this.

Anything but this.

His heart was to shattered.
He slammed the door to the empty science lab, nobody used the lab anymore, so there was no possibility of anyone entering. That's what Jin wanted right now; No, he needed to be alone. His life had gotten so out of hand, he needed to get himself together, or at least pretend like he was.

He slumped down with his knees to his chest and his head buried between them. He was at the far end corner of the room. It had already started to darken outside. Jin didn't even notice how time flew when he had cried. Now there was no more tears left to leak out, it was like his body couldn't cry anymore. He was sniffling and shaking, slowly trying his best to calm down. His silent sobs and sniff the only thing comforting him at the moment. Jin stared out the window, life was a bitch.

Suddenly the door was flung open. Jin jumped, he wanted to scream, but his throat was hoarse from all the crying. He didn't want anyone to see him now, so he crouched down lower trying to hide.

He heard pants and ragged breathing coming from the door. Confused he peeked over the lab table to see who it was.

Life was definitely a bitch now.

In the front of the room stood Namjoon, he was trying to catch his breath, there was a look of worry and disappointment on his face. He looked around frantically, instantly making Jin retreat.

Jin's heart was pounding, he wanted to run away before anything could happen. He wanted to, but his body refused, after all he had done to maintain it and preserve it, his body gave up on him. His legs wouldn't move.

The was a sudden bang followed by a painful groan. Jin's head immediately popped up. Namjoon had his back facing him, he looked like he was clutching his hand.

"Motherfucker! Urrrggghhh. Shit! Dammit. That hurt like a bitch!" Jin widened his eyes at the chain of curses coming from the boy. Jin was utterly confused until his eyes landed on a dent in the wall beside Namjoon. Jin was shocked. His mind was all over the place.

Should he help him? Should he use this chance to escape through the other door? Should he wait for him to leave? But all Jin's thoughts were haunted when he heard a slight sob noise.

"Argh! Jin, where the fuck are you? P-please be safe, p-please be okay."

Was he talking to himself? Or Jin?

At that point Jin's brain was out the window. He was beyond confused, but none of that mattered now. All that mattered was, Namjoon who was sitting on the ground with his legs sprawled apart uttering curses and random in-comprehensive words about Jin. Jin saw the sadness and hurt on his face (it wasn't because he nearly just smashed his knuckles into a wall, definitely not), he just wanted to go and hug the boy into oblivion. He never wanted to see Namjoon sad or hurt, even though Namjoon had been the reason for his recent slight depression, he would never want to see the boy in that state.

The was a screech and both boys froze.

Jin looked to the side and noticed that he had unconsciously moved the stool beside him. He was panicking. He was so scared that he didn't notice Namjoon walking up to the back and stand right in front of him with wide eyes.

Their eyes met.

Jin wanted to die then and there, disappear into smoke. He broke eye contact and was about to turn when his heart stopped beating.

Namjoon had lunged forward and hugged him for some reason.

The blonde boy had started to cry, shocking Jin. Jin wanted to comfort the boy but again his body was frozen. He was too shocked.

"W-Where is that b-bastard? W-what did he do to y-you?" Namjoon cried into Jin shoulder.

If you thought Jin was lost before, that was nothing.

Jin blinked, started to feel his heart beat again. He managed to push Namjoon gently., just so he could see his face while he asked.

"Namjoon, Uh. What are you talking about? Who's a bastard? Who did what to me?" Jin was surprised when he talked.

Namjoon looked at him like he was crazy.

"T-That guy! Kookie said that Ken made you cry and dragged you off somewhere." Namjoon said trying to stop the tears that were gushing out his eyeballs

Jin blinked again.

Who did what now?

"W-What?" Jin couldn't stop the laugh that burst out. "Namjoon you believed that? I haven't seen Ken since the party night" he tried to mellow it down when he saw Namjoon's hurt expression.

"So, no one touched you?" Namjoon said almost inaudibly looking at the ground.

Jin had forget everything that happened, the pain, the tears, the heartbreak, everything. Namjoon looked so adorable when he was embarrassed and shy.

Namjoon grunted.

"Well that's good then, I'll leave now." Namjoon stated trying to act cool, as if he was not crying about a second ago. He got up and out of impulse Jin grabbed him for the second time in his life making the boy fall right into his lips.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm like so evil, muhuahahahahhahahaha

Just try and stop me form getting those two together!!!!!

Well hello my little puppies.

Howz the story going?

Like, comment, do what ever you want.

Thanks for reading so far,

Lovez ya

[EDITED:16.04.2020]