Embarrassing

"- and then... And then Jin Oppa's face was red, you should have seen it-Aahahhahahhahaha." Jin's little sister, Hani had the whole house filled with her laughter. Soon followed by everyone else's including Namjoon. They were having dinner at Jin's house and Jin felt like burying himself due to embarrassment. They had already been an hour late for their movie date, so they decided to scrap the idea of going out, well that and Jin's mother pulling Namjoon into the house.

His family was spilling everything Jin told them about him, and Jin honestly felt like crying. Why did they have to do this? What did he do to deserve this?

"Oh God, remember that time when we were watching the Exostosis, Jin was screaming for everything, and then when we scared him in the bathroom after that!" Namjoon was laughing away, it's the first time he was at Jin's house and honestly, he loved every second of it, the laughter, the closeness, the food and most definitely the way they treated him. Love was just oozing out of all of them.

He wouldn't lying if he said he wasn't jealous, because he slightly was. His family was quite the opposite. After his mum died, his father was always at work, he never had time for anything like this, his sister was so fed up she left to stay at her university hostel, he soon moved out of his dads house and into his own apartment, honestly he didn't even know if his dad was alive. It had been years since he contacted him.

Namjoon cracked up once more when Jin's mother said something about how he wanted to be a mermaid when he was small. He turned to Jin who seemed to be glaring at his mother before blooming into a strawberry and hiding his face in his hands. Making all of them laugh again.

---

At present Jin and Namjoon where doing the dishes, much to Jin's mother's disapproval. Jin didn't utter a single world the whole time, he was dying of embarrassment.

"Who knew you liked Prince Eric, from the little mermaid?" Namjoon teased holding in a chuckle.

Jin blushed again. Like full on blushed.

"I knew you would say-" He was cut off when Namjoon kissed him.

"Jesus, when you blush, I just want to eat you!" Jin blush again, as he hit Namjoon's chest with his soapy hand.

"Babe, you're getting my shirt wet!" Namjoon whined.

"I don't care, you deserve it for being a cheeseburger!"

"Oh, really now." Jin looked at Namjoon.

"Don't you even freaking dare!" Jin warned as Namjoon held the sink hose pipe up.

Namjoon smirked and turned it on. Jin screamed and ran around the kitchen. He was about to dash through the kitchen door when Namjoon yanked him back and sprayed him.

"Namjoon! Ah- Don't! Ahh, I'm getting fully wet! Yah!" Jin tried pulling out of his boyfriend's grip. He was starting to feel the wetness in his underwear now. (Not like that, you perverts.)

"I don't think so baby, should have thought of it before you started this fight." Namjoon stated seductively before running the hose down Jin's shirt.

"Ahh.... Joonie it's cold... Ahh- No.... Haha, Stop that tickles! Ahh. Baby please stop!" Namjoon had dropped the pipe and started tickling Jin. The later squirming to get away from the attacking fingers.

Jin was trying to back away until he slipped on a puddle of water, pulling both of them down into the hard wood floor. Namjoon was quick with his reflexes so he stopped himself from completely crushing Jin, with his arms. They burst out into a fit of laughter. It was all loud and giggly until the reality of their position hit both of them.

Namjoon had one leg between both of Jin's, their lower bodies where basically stuck together and Jin had both his hands above his head. And to make the situation worse, Jin's white shirt was completely see-through due to the water. Jin blushed red and Namjoon gulped. He had never seen Jin's body before, but the wet material cling to his figure, showing his nipples was practically useless in covering anything.

Jin's eyes trailed down to where Namjoon's where. He immediately brough his hand over his chest and turned sideways.

"S-Stop look-king!" Jin mentally hit himself for stuttering. Making Namjoon smile in adoration.

"But I can't, baby. You look so perfect like this under me. Please don't hide yourself." Namjoon said sweetly, taking one hand and turning Jin on his back facing him. Jin still had his hands on his chest though.

"N-no, don't stare." Jin stated embarrassed.

Namjoon was melting at the boy's cuteness. He was so adorable; he couldn't help himself. He crashed his lips onto Jin's, the later taking a second before he returned the kiss. It was slow at first and then Jin applied as much pressure as Namjoon had, bringing his arms to cling onto Namjoon's neck and pull him closer.

The kiss was heating up fast, tongues, spit and teeth. Both wanted more, Namjoon detached their lips, only to attach his to Jin's neck. The older tilted his head to give the other more access to his neck. The moans where flowing out of Jin's mouth in a fast rhythm, as Namjoon licked and sucked on his sweet spot. Namjoon brought his knee up to nudge Jin's crotch. The moaning boy gasped at the pleasure of the sudden contact. Namjoon smirked and started to grind down on Jin.

Jin wrapped his legs around the younger to increase the fiction, Namjoon moaned into Jin's neck as the older lifted his hips off the ground and into his erection. They were humping of each other when they heard someone clear their throat.

Both boys jerked away from each other.

"As much as I'd like to see my son getting his shit on, I'd also like to keep my dinner inside my stomach thank you." If Jin wanted to die before he was just exaggerating, but now he really wanted to connect and become one with the floor.

Namjoon was no better, he was blushing and was so embarrassed getting caught by his boyfriend's father. Jin was hiding himself in Namjoon's chest. He was never going to hear the end of this from his family, leave it to his father to spread the word about how his son nearly got pregnant in their kitchen.

"Uh-Uh.... I'm sorry, Sir-". Namjoon tried his best to regain his posture.

"No don't be, but just some advice, the floor isn't good for his back like that." He walked out the kitchen.

Both boys where frozen, did that just happen? Did he just....

Hey, how you doing!?!!

Good, yeah?

How was it?

Tell me what you think.

Love ya

[EDIED: 21.04.2020]