Four Days

It had been four days in total.

Four days since Jin was ignoring Namjoon's calls.

Four days since he didn't have his head right.

Four whole FUCKING days thinking about Namjoon taking him.

Four days of utter freaking torture!

Jin had barely managed to pretend that he wasn't caught in a mental crisis. Whenever Namjoon would call Jin would give it to Hani to tell him that Jin was busy and couldn't get to the phone. Even when he saw all his social media light up with their school team's victory, he still didn't want to reply to the 386 messages Namjoon had sent him.

Well, truth was Namjoon being Namjoon resorted to dangerous measures.

---

Jungkook and Hoseok barged into Jin's room, nearly giving the older a heart attack. Jungkook looked irritated and Hoseok, well, he just tried to look angry, but since he's such an angel it came out like a wopped smile.

"Have you fucking been ignoring that blonde ass?" Jungkook yelled.

Jin blinked and was about to open his mouth when.

"You don't have to freaking tell me, I know, because that shit wouldn't stop pestering me to check on you!" Jungkook huffed folding his arms. "You better have a blood good explanation for this, because I just cancelled a date with Bamabm for this!"

Jin gulped and closed his eyes before sighing. He patted his bed, indicating for them to sit down. Then he narrated his entire life depression for the past five nights and four days. How he was indecisive about sleeping and giving his virginity away yet. After Jin had introduced the topic Jungkook's face lit up, he occasionally rubbed a fake tear here and there, only to get smacked on the arm by Jin.

"I'm so proud our virgin baby is finally on the path to extreme pleasure... Like it was just yesterday you were alone with no boyfriend and now you're going to be fucking, YAY!" Jungkook was again rubbing fake tears away, Hoseok was laughing at Jin who was glaring at Jungkook, strangling him in his mind.

"Shut up Kookie..." Jin whined and hit Jungkook with his pillow. "Okay, okay! So, like what are you going to do? They get back tomorrow, and I don't think Namjoon will be-"

"OH, God! Please, don't tell him!" Jin pleaded.

"I won't, chill... But like seriously, what are you planning to do? Wait, did you even know they won? No don't answer that, knowing you, you stalked everything!"

Jin ignored the last bit, as he sucked in his lower lip but and looked down, fiddling with the tips of his pillow.

"I don't know what to do..." Jin stated slowly.

"About dumbass, or sex? Ow!" Jungkook was hit on the head by Hoseok

"Um... Both, I guess."

Jungkook sprung back up from his spot on the floor after he was knocked down and launched himself on Jin.

"Well then, sex-addict-Kook is at your service! Ow!" this time Jungkook was kicked of the bed.

"Just saying! Anyway, since I love you Jin, I'll help, even though you just kicked me of the bed!"

---

It was a Sunday and the team had just reached Seoul. Yoongi groaned and tried straightening his back. That bus ride was an absolute bitch. The members wouldn't shut up and he was irritated. Jimin was on his phone, and Namjoon... Well, Namjoon was furious!

He was going to kidnap Jin if he needed to, but he would definitely be getting his answers. He pulled out his phone one last time to check and see if he had any calls or at least a message from his princess, but just like the past five days there was nothing, he irritated huffed and clicked the call icon and waited.

"-the number you have dialled is currently busy, please try again later ~"

"Son of A- Argh!" Namjoon yelled into his phone.

"Jesus calm it, Joon. I'm sure he's like sleeping or like in a meeting or some shit." Yoongi patted Namjoon's back.

"BABBBBBYYYYYYY~" they all heard a loud shout.

"Hey, my little sunshine! I missed you!" Hoseok jumped into Yoongi's arms and was spun around. They started making out and Namjoon gagged. He looked around, hoping that Jin came with Hoseok to greet them. But sadly, there was no Jin.

"Hey, Hoseok- Uh ... Hoseok? Guys, can you stop each faces for a fucking second!" Namjoon was only flipped off by Yoongi, who now nearly had his hand up Hoseok's shirt.

"Ew... Lord, get a fucking room! There are single people here!" Sehun yelled. Everyone started laughing as the couple paid no attention to Sehun's comment.

"Okay, like seriously stop!" Namjoon jerked Hoseok, immediately earning a death glare from Yoongi. "Did Jin come? Is he here? Is he okay? What happened? Tell me!" Namjoon was about to kiss Hoseok with how close he got to the other boy's face.

Hoseok chuckled and Yoongi smacked Namjoon's face back.

"Distance, bitch!" Yoongi warned.

"Sorry, sorry... Now about Jin, what's up?" Hoseok shrugged and turned back to Yoongi, continuing what they were doing before they were interrupted.

Namjoon groaned out loud and he rubbed his face.

"Hyung, why don't you head home now. You need to rest and um, yeah. Stop worrying about Jin, Jungkook said he was fine right, so leave it, you can go check up on him in the evening." Jimin sweetly suggested.

"But I want to see my Jinnie now!" Namjoon whined.

"You should just listen to Chimchim, think about that later, first go home!" Hoseok finally stated as he detached himself from Yoongi, only to have the older kiss down his neck.

"But-"

"No buts! Just go home Namjoon" Hoseok retorted.

"If he was ignoring you, he should have his reasons. Let him come to you, give him time."

But Namjoon didn't want to give him time, he wanted to tie Jin up and interrogate the shit out of him, after that night they talked, Jin started his silent treatment.

Was he pissed? Disgusted? Horrified?

Namjoon didn't want to think about it, he shook his head and called for a taxi.

Jinnie.

Guess who, y'all!!

Just kidding, I'm lame.

But next chapter Shit gone happen, and by Shit I mean ASS, if y'all get what I'm saying is My ass is LaZy as hell to crop it, but... I need something to make up for this chapter, so here you go. Hope at least that made you smile, instead of my horrible excuse of writing.!!

If you've come so far in the story, thank you, y'all are extremely jobless. And also thank you for reading

Love y'all.

[EDITED: 27.04.2020]