Forced

[WARNING: Mature scene and violence in this chapter, If you are uncomfortable with acts of sexual assault and rape please skip the portions after the **** ]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin couldn't stop crying. He was hungry, hurting and still tied up to the bed. He was glad that the guy hadn't returned yet, but he was scared. Scared for his life. He had thought of all the sweet and loving moments with his family, making him cry even more. He thought of his friends as he allowed himself to be swallowed by sorrow. He thought about Namjoon, he wailed out, he just wanted to be in Namjoon's arms. Safe from the world. Safe from whatever this is. He wanted Namjoon.

Namjoon to save him.

It was dark in the room and that made Jin even more frightened. He hated the dark. He wanted to crouch in the corner, but he couldn't do that either. He just wanted to be rescued.

The light flicked on again and Jin's heart started beating faster. He raised his head up expecting to see the guy, but came into sight of a particular girl, the one that he hated at the moment, and trust me, Jin has never hated anyone.

"...w-w-why... W-Why would you do this?" He sobbed out.

She scoffed and laughed hysterically.

"Why? Why, you ask? It was disgusting! I felt like puking every time I saw you together!" Her voice was filled with venom.

"What did we ever do to you?" Jin was scared.

"Awe, are you scared, hon? Well, I do admit I was jealous, but-"

"Jesus, that's it? You were jealous, that's why? I treated you so well, even when everyone else hated you!" Jin was sobbing so much, his heart was broken. He felt so betrayed.

She instantly crawled up to him. Jin froze.

What the literal fuck was happening?

He tried jerking away from her but she only pulled him closer. She had one leg in between Jin's and she was hovering over him.

"Ouch, I'm hurt!" She fake pouted, and it looked ugly.

"G-get a-away from m-me!" Jin was wriggling to get away.

"Awe, such a Cutie!" She cooed and palmed him through his school uniform. Jin eyes went wide. He looked at her to see any sign of humour, but found none.

"You really look so good right now." She exclaimed, licking her lips. Jin was so confused and shocked to do anything right now.

"That's enough! Get off him, I'm the only one who gets to touch him here." The guy from before was at the door post.

"Cha! It was getting good though. Teasing him is so satisfying, what a waste!" The girl 'Ha Rin ' said as she crawled off the bed and walked out.

Jin hadn't realized the tears coming down his cheeks now. He was so confused, lost and hurt right now. He couldn't move though.

Jin was snapped out his trance when he felt his legs being tugged. He hissed in pain and looked up, only to find the blonde guy freeing his legs. He climbed up the bed and Jin ceased the opportunity and kicked him right in the shoulder, sending the blonde flying to the floor.

Jin immediately pushed himself up to the head rest and brought his knees to his chest. His hands where still tired up so he was working on that.

The guy groaned and held his shoulder as he stood up looking furious.

"That. Was. A. Wrong. Move." His eyes were red, and Jin's heart nearly stopped.

The guy pounced on him and had him tackled in a lock down position. Jin was shaking, the slight confidence he had a second ago, was shattered. His hope of trying to escape was burned. His thighs were hurting really badly because the guy had his knees embedded into them to hold Jin down.