"Come on! Let's go.. I thought where going?" She pulled him away somewhere. Jungkook scratched his head and walked to the dance room where Momo currently is at, Yen found him walking then follow him. She saw him watching Momo dance then talked to her.

"Guys... We got a target next.." She walked away from the room.

"Are you sure you didn't see her? swear to god?" He squint his eyes. Momo crossed her arm, "I swear to fucking god if you don't leave me alone I'll dragged you out.."

"Fine chill..." He walked to the door and find the others. His hand are inside of his pocket while entering the classroom. Everyone is there except the three he approached. Walking towards Tzuyu's partner he creased his forehead, "Where's Tzuyu?"

"Huh? I don't know... But I found this at the field.."

He grabbed the name tag from his hand and gulped then look at the window and run off the class. Hopping into his car, his phone vibrated. Jhope messaged him.

"Why did Tzuyu moved?"

"AISHH!!!" He gritted his teeth drove fast. Then he reach the building and park the car, hurriedly run to the elevator and press on the button then take out the key from his pocket.

The door opened, no more then a second and the door barely half way open, he stepped out and run to the door. He unlocked the door and open it then enter inside. Tzuyu was sitting down unpacking her bag.

"Why did you dropped out?"

"Why did you came here? Isn't that what you want? Get me kicked out of your school?.."

"What?! Did Yen told you that?"

She nod her head and look at him, "So.. Do you want me to leave this apartment too? I'll totally will.. I was just at the subway earlier.. Going to Busan.."

He walked towards and hugged her, "Thank god you didn't leave.."

"Wow.." She smirked, "But why though?"

"Why what?"

"You hate me too? That's why you want me to get kicked out?"

"I never hated you.. Tzu.."

"YEN CLEARLY FUCKING SAID YOU WANT--"

"I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET KICKED OUT... I want you to stay Tzu..."

She looked away and sniffed. Then stand up and walked to the kitchen. He followed her everywhere she walk then sigh, "Don't believe in your sister.."

"I never believe her.."

"Then why are you mad at me for?"

"I'm not mad.." She brushed her hair with her fingers. Then drink a water, Jungkook tapped the table with his fingers, and smile. He smirked and grin, "You're not?"

She didn't respond but to eat the food. The light shut automatically then open again as soon as they moved. He cleared his throat and caress the chair for no reason, "Sooo.... Are you gonna go back to school or not?"

"Not when Yen is there..."

"Come on.. I'll watch over you from now on.."

"As if you never did.." She rolled her eyes. He laughed, then shake his head while heading to the couch and pressed unto his phone. His head suddenly turned to her, "Did you open the box already---" grabbing her bag and taking out the box.