Camellia *Part Three*

Start from the beginning

It was already one week that Dazai didn't contact him. The last message he sent was in the day after they spent the night together, he said that he had an urgent work in Akita. Chuuya started to worry but he didn't know what to do, that's when he realized that except his name and work, he knew nothing about Dazai. He couldn't even go to where he works and ask about his news.
Fortunately, Dazai sent him a pic that night.

From: Dazai
To: Chuuya
Do you remember this ?

Chuuya jumped from his bed, it was that pic of them together.

From: Chuuya
To: Dazai
I thought you deleted it ???!!!

From: Dazai
To: Chuuya
Well i deleted that one but i had a copy x)

From: Chuuya
To: Dazai
I hate you .

From: Dazai
To: Chuuya
And i like you .

Chuuya blushed instently, he didn't know what to answer.

From: Dazai
To: Chuuya
Can i call you ?
I know you'll get to sleep, i won't take a lot of your time.

Chuuya had gave up on thinking too much when it concerns Dazai so he said okay. After less than two seconds, he heared his phone and his heart started to beat faster again .
"Why am i acting like a school girl now ???"he thought.
But he had to pick up and that's what he did :"h .. hey"
"I bet you're blushing now and hey" laughed Dazai .
"What .. no i'm not !" Retorted Chuuya.
Dazai came back to his gentle tone :"i miss you so much you know ..."
Chuuya put his hand on his heart as if he wanted to stop it from beating this fast. He judged that it was better for him to change the subject :"why didn't you delete the pic ?"
"How could i delete our first pic together ?"
Chuuya sighed :"Can ... can you say something without trying to flirt with me ???"
"But .. i love your reactions !!" Said Dazai :"you're so cute when you blush and stutter and all~"
"That's why i hate you !!" Yelled Chuuya.
"And that's why i like you" said Dazai calmly.
Chuuya stayed silent, what could he say after this ?
"They are calling me so i have to go okay ... i'm coming back next week so don't get worried~" said Dazai softly.
"Who would get worried f ... for you ??" Chuuya was thinking of when he would finally talk with Dazai without stuttering, probably never.
"Yeah yeah ..." Dazai laughed :"i'm gonna dream about you all night~"
"That would be a nightmare then.." answered Chuuya annoyingly.
"Okay now i really need to leave i'll miss you" after a moment he whispered :"i love you" and ended the call.
Chuuya laid down on his bed and looked into their pic, he made a resolution, next time he sees Dazai, he will definitaly confess.

As he promised, Dazai showed up in the next week in the morning. He directly asked for a bouquet of camellias. Chuuya prepared it and handed it to the brunette. He wanted to ask if they could meet later so that he confesses but he had to know something first :"For who ?" He asked.
"It's for someone i fell in love with" Dazai spoke with such a soft tone :"i'm going now to wait for them till they finish their work and then i'll confess, wish me good luck Chuuya~"
"Good luck ..." said Chuuya without really thinking.
Dazai went out and left him there .. alone. Chuuya felt tears falling down his cheeks :"what is that ?" He touched his face :"why am i crying ?" He wipped them but they won't stop. He looked at his reflection in the door's glass :"Did ... did i just get rejected before i even confess ?"
For the next 5 hours, Chuuya couldn't stop crying while remembering all what happened between them "was all of that just a dream ?" He thought. He was lucky that there weren't a lot of costumers that day but he needed to get out of this shop, he hated it now. He asked Tachihara to keep the shop for the day but he had work. So he just decided to close earlier .
He wipped all his tears and went out and closed the shop. Just when he was going to head towards the bus, he heared someone calling him. It was Dazai. He still had the bouquet in his hands :"You are closing earlier than usual today.." Dazai noticed Chuuya's red eyes but he didn't make a comment.
Chuuya looked at the bouquet :"Did you get rejected or what ?" He laughed, a fake laugh.
"No i actually didn't confess yet" answered Dazai.
"What are you waiting for then ?" Asked Chuuya.
"I was waiting for you ..." said Dazai like it was so obvious.
Chuuya turned and faced him :"why the fuck would you wait for me to confess ?"
Dazai was confused :"Because i was going to confess to you, wasn't that obvious ??"

Chuuya looked at him for a long moment, as if he didn't comprehend what the other just said. When he finally realized, tears fell from his eyes again :"No, it wasn't obvious ! Do you actually realize that i spent the five past hours crying ??"
Dazai didn't know if he should wipe his tears or just give him the flowers or ... he didn't know what all of this meant :"hey why are you crying ?? I mean what's your answer ? ..okay wait, i will clearely confess and you give me your answer. "
Dazai got down on his knees and started :"From the first time i saw you, my heart couldn't stop burning with that strange feeling, i knew nothing about you, i just wanted to be near you and see your smile, that feeling i had for you was unconditionnal, i never experienced such a thing, and even if i die and reincarnate, i would probably not forget that feeling because it is already carved on my soul. I didn't take too long to realize what that feeling was, it was 'love' Chuuya. I love you."
People were already gathered around them. Dazai handed him the bouquet and added with a smile :"isn't that the meaning of 'camellias' ?"
Chuuya could just cry and take the bouquet :"yeah it is ... i didn't know you're a philosopher too ..."
Then he wipped his tears and looked and him :"why are you still kneeling down ?"
Dazai looked at him :"you didn't answer me yet you know .."
Chuuya was confused :"Did you ask a question so that i have to give you an answer ?"
Dazai sighed :"i guess i have to say everything ..." he then came back to his gentle tone :"Would you have me as your lover ?"
Chuuya blushed but no he won't think too much !! He just yelled the first thing that came to his mind :"How could i say no when i have been so crazy in love with you from the first time i saw you ??!!!!!"
Dazai had his eyes wide open :"So ...?"
Chuuya screamed while pulling Dazai up :"It's obviously a yes .. definitaly a yes ... a fucking yes !!" Then he jumped on him and hugged him "My love for you is burning, unconditionnal and eternal, Dazai i love you so much ..."
Everyone started to cheer up for them and take pictures. Dazai whispered :"Can i kiss you now ?"
Chuuya blushed :" yeah ... but not here ..."
They went inside the shop and waited till everyone was gone then Dazai got closer to Chuuya and leaned down :"I'm going to kiss you."
Chuuya closed his eyes then felt a pair of soft lips on his then they suddenly weren't there anymore. It was fast. He already missed them. He lifted his hand and touched his lips :"this was my first ..."
"I'm honored to be your first" said Dazai with a soft smile then he whispered :"one another" Chuuya nodded and closedhis eyes again. He felt those soft lips again on his but it was slow this time. He pulled away again and asked for one another for which Chuuya nodded again.
This time he felt something wet on his lips. It was Dazai's tongue. Chuuya opened his eyes when Dazai pulled away.
"Open your mouth" ordered Dazai.
Chuuya didn't know why so he just did as he was told. Dazai instently pushed his tongue inside the other's mouth which caused Chuuya to moan. At first, it was messy, it was Chuuya's first time after all but then he got used. They kissed passionately till Tachihara entered and interrupted them. He instently hid his eyes :"sorry for interrupting you, don't mind me and just continue okay ..."
Dazai wanted to kill the guy while Chuuya was so embarrassed :"wait .. what are you doing here ?" He asked.
"I runned here the second i finished my work i was so scared when i heared you cry on the phone but now you're kissing the guy ..." Tachihara sighed and turned to go out :"you will tell me everything later okay ."
Chuuya held Tachihara's wrist to stop him and Dazai didn't really like that :"Can you stay here till the time i usually close ?"
"Okay ..." answered Tachihara :".. but what about you ?"
Dazai pulled Chuuya and put his hand on his waist :"we'll go to somewhere more private" he said with a smile.
"Oh ... okay, just go then and don't worry for the shop buddy" answered Tachihara.
"Thank you Michizou" Chuuya and Dazai went out while holding hands.
"Don't call him with his first name again" said Dazai once they got into his car .
Chuuya was giving him a questioning look :"Why ?"
"Just do it." Ordered Dazai.
Chuuya thought that this wasn't the time to argue, he also remembered their kiss -or kisses- and blushed :"As you want ..."
Dazai put his hands on Chuuya's thigh and kissed his neck :"Tomorrow we'll take your things from the dorms to our home okay ?"
"Already ..???" jumped Chuuya but he ended up nodding :"Where are we going now ?"
"Our home obviously~ " answered Dazai cheerfully.
"Why ?" Asked Chuuya.
"You'll know at due time~" he got closer to his lover and kissed him :"i'll give you a lot of firsts today~".

                     ☆☆☆ End ☆☆☆