"Hello?!" I called, my voice traveled around the room as I enter inside, "Jungkook? Are you guys here?!"

I shrugged as I here nothing in the room, then head back downstairs to Jeongyeon, "You said they're upstairs?!"

"They're not? I saw them seven go up there..." She shrugged, "Specially Jhope the first who opened the door.."

I went back to the room again, "Jungkook! are you guys here?!!" I yelled. There's still no answer. My eyes widened when I see someone on the bed lying down, "Jungkook is that you?"

She or he didn't respond, the feet just moved. "Sorry... I'll leave.."

"No babe come here.." He pull down the blanket. I sighed and drop my arm, "I thought you were someone else!"

"Come here.."

"Where's Jungkook?" I asked, not listening to him. He took a deep breath and sit, "Somewhere.. Probably.. I don't know.. We were just here earlier talking but I sleep for a second and they're all gone.."

My lips snout as I looked around the room, "You're just sleeping here? Why won't you come down?" I asked. He just shrugged and rub his eyes, "Come here.."

"I need to find Jungkook.."

"Find that bitch later... He's not going to die.."

"Yeah.. But duh? He brought Tzuyu here and she's going to be drunk in a few minutes.."

"And who offer her the beer?" He asked. I gulped and looked away, "Shut up.."

He smirked, "That's right.. You gave it to her.. So it's your fault if Jungkook gets mad.. come here.."

"Why?"

"Come here Ji...." He called. I hold the door knob and twisted it. He smiled, "Open that door and I am not going down there.."

I smirked and open the door, "I don't need you to go down.."

"JIHYO! Come here.."

I flinched and closed the door, "Let me give this to Jungkook first!" Showing the key to him. He stood up and walked towards me, his face is so close to mine. I can feel his hot breathing against my skin. Then he smirked, "You can give that later.."

"Yoongi.. Not here.."

"Why not? No one is here... This is not school to.."

"It's not our house!... Duh?"

"Are you thinking something else?" He laughed, "I just want you to play the piano with me.." he pointed while laughing. I was speechless for a second and dumbfounded at the same time. "Ohh.." the only sound came out of my mouth, "Ahhh...."

He pinched my nose and giggled, "You're so cute.."

"Still.. I need to find Jungkook.."

"He'll be coming soon.." he sitted on the chair and play the piano.

No one's POV.

Sana looked at Tzuyu who's currently has no idea what's going on about her. She laughed, "How can you be not drunk when you already drank 1 bottle?" continuous laugh. Tzuyu gave her a weird look and didn't say anything, Sana dropped her head suddenly on the counter and knocked out.

"Sana.." She called. There's no respond from her, but she was snoring. Tzuyu got off the stall and gulped, she felt like out of balance. Then suddenly she head outside for no reason. "Aghh... Feel like throwing up.." her eyes are squinting as she look far away. She went back inside and walked around while out of balance. Then a guy hold her hand, "Woah.. Chill.."